Game Day Thread: Rams at Redskins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
So because their small minded classless people we must be as well?
Actually, the class lies in the visitor to not post in the GDT. I speak from experience.
I said nothing about posting elsewhere, after the game. I didn't make all this up. It's simply proper etiquette.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Hmm any give Sunday strikes again bucks who lost hard last week best the saints

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
now who is classless? Small minded?

How nice of you to insult your fellow posters.

See look i can do it too.

I insulted no one why don't you read the context of the post. But hey I can make it more clear.

All that was simply stated was if another forum chose to be classless does that mean we have to be to. Your effort to incite negative behavior from me won't work.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
We act like we're surprised. Was there anything different about this game compared to the last 3 seasons? We've been following good games with terrible games since Fisher got here. I guess its better than following bad games with more bad games like before he got here. But if we're looking for something more than a .500 season, I don't see it happening with him.

Problem is, we make a coaching change next year we don't know if we'll go back to bad games all the time or if we'll get over the hump and be a perennial playoff team.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Never expect anything out of our offense when going against a 3-4 defense!
The line will need more time and our wrs are weak at best.
Also, Gurley better be as good as advertised or our running game will continue to stink.

Daved202

UDFA
:( you know skins did hire the same GM that got seattle and 49ers to where they are now.

And the D got better in the off season.

Daved202

UDFA
the 49ers who got 43 pts put on them today?
He was with the 49ers in 2008-11

Than he went to seattle till 2013 where he got fired due to his drinking problems. He brought in good defensive players and drafted Matt Jones who tons of skins fans at thr time thought it was foolish.

Btw bradford is doing awful.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Dickersn29

UDFA

I Absolutely Love this Speech" it gets me ready to Hit! on Sunday mornings"

I only wish Fisher wouldve played it yesterday?... pathetic performance by a Team which is supposed to be on the rise" for yet another year and another year and so on.. at this point ive lost confidence in Fisher's ability to get his team ready on a week to week basis, were looking at another 8-8 season they way these guys perform, beat good teams and lose to sorry one's anyways thanks! for posting this vid.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Are we really that fan base? Another teams fan can't have discussions with us after we lose to there team?
If that's the case that's more embarrassing then the loss

He's not spouting off he is participating which he has every right to do

I'm sure your motives are well meaning but @Mojo Ram and the others are correct.

Posting in another teams game day thread is not proper sports message board etiquette. You just don't do it unless it's a neutral board.

We the mods dropped the ball in this thread. In the future, no ROD member from another team we are playing will be allowed to post in a Game Day Thread. Please contact any of the mods by pm immediately if you see a violation of this rule.

:(. Can I come back.

Of course you can. We don't play the Skins again this season. You are welcome to post in any thread you want but keep in mind that this is still a Rams forum first and foremost. Your Cowboys counterpoint @Rynie does a good job of this.

Daved202

UDFA
I'm sure your motives are well meaning but @Mojo Ram and the others are correct.

We the mods dropped the ball in this thread. In the future, no ROD member from another team we are playing will be allowed to post in a Game Day Thread. Please contact any of the mods by pm immediately if you see a violation of this rule.

Of course you can. We don't play the Skins again this season. You are welcome to post in any thread you want but keep in mind that this is still a Rams forum first and foremost. Your Cowboys counterpoint @Rynie does a good job of this.
I hate dallas.