Game Day Thread: Rams at Redskins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Rams D grabbing facemasks cuz the refs won't call holding on any offensive line against us.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Its a two score deficit either way. Let em score with more time left for us.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Ogletree was almost the worst LB in pass coverage in the NFL last season on PFF.skins did thier homework we did'nt

Athos

Legend
Lol.

Letting Cpt Kirk talk shit and cheer.

This team is a steaming mess and you know what, I've about had it with Fisher.

We are the more talented team and we got bitch slapped in this game like a bunch of phony pretenders.

I'm done hyping this team until they finish the goddamn season with a winning record which may never happen under Fisher.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well it is what it is. New year, same infuriating, frustrating team.

Defense is not that good, just cannot get off the field. Offense mediocre at best.

Had high hopes after game 1 but it's back to reality. I give the Skins a lot of credit here too, they played their @sses off.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
What a disappointing game. Feels like once again Fisher and crew was read and we got outcoached by a team that was just straight up better prepared. Watching the Cards knock around the Bears, we're still not ready to challenge for the division. Wonder if we ever will be with this HC.

Is coach bashing your only go to in a loss?

How bout poor play at
Hb
OL
And qb by extension of oline

Or

Poor plays by our defense leaving receivers open all day.

Hmm I guess Fisher needs to go out and play all positions and get the win or loss himself

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
We haven't been able to get off the field all day in key situations. Can't stop the run. Terrible defensive display.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Come on D - get some baby - beat the Syders, the refs, and the damn announcers

Athos

Legend
Fuck this team. Fuck it.

We're gonna get murdered by Pitt and Bell. Bell is five times the backs the Foreskins have.

Football free for me next week.

Sappy113

Rookie
Lol.

Letting Cpt Kirk talk crap and cheer.

We are the more talented team and we got bitch slapped in this game like a bunch of phony pretenders.

I'm done hyping this team until they finish the goddamn season with a winning record which may never happen under Fisher.

Very obvious Washington was just infinitely better prepared. That's squarely on coaches. We're wasting the teams potential with a HC who can't get the team to consistently deliver.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Lol.

Letting Cpt Kirk talk crap and cheer.

Same. No more kool aid for me.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Two TD game, we're gonna make it hard on ourselves but we'll get it done