Game 2 vs. SeaChickens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And Quinn and Austin and McDonald, and T.J. and Hekker and basically the entire specials teams.
Quinn worries me . He either has a 3 sack game or spends the whole game running past the QB .

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
How can anyone know that's what's happening?
3 coordinators .3 offenses that are identical in that they feature a sideways passing game that is as predictable
as one can possibly be,ultra conservative.
that gets even more conservative if god forbid we get a 10 point lead.That is Fisher ball.
Did in Tennessee and aint nothing changed since he has been here.Have a hard time believing that all of
our coordinators where that lacking in the ability to be even a little creative.can't buy it.they
are shut down before they can get started.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Very poor WR corps, which the Rams should be used to. Very little depth on defense and a weak secondary. No size at LB.

I'm not as worried about our defense, I do believe they may have exhausted themselves with all the offensive 3 & outs, the punts, the turnovers, but they didn't appear ready for the start of this game. Our defense played like we are used to seeing them when they opened the second half, why that same enthusiasm wasn't in evidence at the beginning of the game, can't say whether that's on the players or the coaching staff.
Forrest has the size of Ayers, and he may be fine in time, but the Rams may have gotten a little cute in letting him go this season. Gaines returning hopefully ends our Sensabaugh frustrations. jmo.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
3 coordinators .3 offenses that are identical in that they feature a sideways passing game that is as predictable
as one can possibly be,ultra conservative.
that gets even more conservative if god forbid we get a 10 point lead.That is Fisher ball.
Did in Tennessee and aint nothing changed since he has been here.Have a hard time believing that all of
our coordinators where that lacking in the ability to be even a little creative.can't buy it.they
are shut down before they can get started.
All that means is he wants a run-centric offensive coordinator. Not that he's calling the plays or even suggesting the plays. And not for nothin', but Schottenheimer threw the ball a shit ton when he had a healthy Bradford. And Cignetti did try to get Foles to throw down field. I think the common denominator here has been unreliable QB play.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
If this offense continues this God awful play calling, I change my mind and say Goff can run this play calling debacle..Gurley stuffed, Gurley stuffed, incomplete or a sack, punt...Geez I could run this team like that and I'm 65 freaking years old...

FRO

Legend
I'm not as worried about our defense, I do believe they may have exhausted themselves with all the offensive 3 & outs, the punts, the turnovers, but they didn't appear ready for the start of this game. Our defense played like we are used to seeing them when they opened the second half, why that same enthusiasm wasn't in evidence at the beginning of the game, can't say whether that's on the players or the coaching staff.
Forrest has the size of Ayers, and he may be fine in time, but the Rams may have gotten a little cute in letting him go this season. Gaines returning hopefully ends our Sensabaugh frustrations. jmo.
The defense isn't bad by any means. They just aren't as good as they were in previous years and have little to no depth behind starters. If Tree, Brockers, Johnson get hurt, there is nothing to replace them.

FRO

Legend
All that means is he wants a run-centric offensive coordinator. Not that he's calling the plays or even suggesting the plays. And not for nothin', but Schottenheimer threw the ball a crap ton when he had a healthy Bradford. And Cignetti did try to get Foles to throw down field. I think the common denominator here has been unreliable QB play.
Coupled with poor lines and receiver play. Team just has never had good offensive talent during Fisher's tenure.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Coupled with poor lines and receiver play. Team just has never had good offensive talent during Fisher's tenure.
Haven't had good offensive talent since 2006, to be honest.
At least now we have some semblance of a defense.
Yeah, I know, consolation prizes blow.

FRO

Legend
Haven't had good offensive talent since 2006, to be honest.
At least now we have some semblance of a defense.
Yeah, I know, consolation prizes blow.
Agreed. Mind boggling how bad this team has been for the last 10 years.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Just listened to the Jeff Fisher Show and the only noteworthy tidbit is Spruce WON'T be ready for Sunday. Maybe week 3. No update on Cooper either, so that leads me to believe he will be out as well. Cut Quick and call up McRoberts.

FRO

Legend
I know.

Wanna get outta here?

lol.
4 winning seasons in 26 seasons. Those 4 winning seasons came in a 5 year stretch. To raise your kids to be a Rams fan should be considered child abuse.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
All that means is he wants a run-centric offensive coordinator. Not that he's calling the plays or even suggesting the plays. And not for nothin', but Schottenheimer threw the ball a crap ton when he had a healthy Bradford. And Cignetti did try to get Foles to throw down field. I think the common denominator here has been unreliable QB play.
I truly believe that the hiring of OC's with questionable resumes ie Schottenheimer over Hue jackson(seriously?) or
coordinators without prior NFL experience is not a matter of just bad judgement or philosophical differences,but a matter of control.Fisher wants OC's he can control.That in my mind
is why it is Fishers offense.

FRO

Legend
I truly believe that the hiring of OC's with questionable resumes ie Schottenheimer over Hue jackson(seriously?) or
coordinators without prior NFL experience is not a matter of just bad judgement or philosophical differences,but a matter of control.Fisher wants OC's he can control.That in my mind
Fisher plays not to lose. That leads to a lot of runs up the middle and short safe pass routes. The league's best offenses take risks.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Fair enough. I dunno if I agree, but it's cool.

Bruce2980

Starter
I hope you are right, but?

Bruce2980

Starter
Just listened to the Jeff Fisher Show and the only noteworthy tidbit is Spruce WON'T be ready for Sunday. Maybe week 3. No update on Cooper either, so that leads me to believe he will be out as well. Cut Quick and call up McRoberts.
Why cut Quick now? He caught two passes and dropped zero. Is McRoberts more of an expert in the horizontal passing game that opens gaping holes in front of the benches for Gurley?

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I am using a personal moratorium on durogatory nicknames for other teams until we start beating these fuckers.

I mean seriously, it's bad enough to lose to the niners and seahawks but to be blown up by the whiners and seagals?

It makes the rams overconfident, and then when we lose, it just looks that much worse.

Instead, I will be saying things like, will the rams triumph over the mighty, soaring, seahawks, or do the rams have what it takes to take down the perennial playoff powerhouse patriots.

Will I feel nauseous and have the urge to punch babies? Sure. But until the rams actually justify the name calling, I can't be a part of it.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am using a personal moratorium on durogatory nicknames for other teams until we start beating these fuckers.

I mean seriously, it's bad enough to lose to the niners and seahawks but to be blown up by the whiners and seagals?

It makes the rams overconfident, and then when we lose, it just looks that much worse.

Instead, I will be saying things like, will the rams triumph over the mighty, soaring, seahawks, or do the rams have what it takes to take down the perennial playoff powerhouse patriots.

Will I feel nauseous and have the urge to punch babies? Sure. But until the rams actually justify the name calling, I can't be a part of it.

I try not get involved in the whole name calling and piss taking of other teams names purely because my dear mum (god rest her ) used to tell me

"keep your words sweet in case someone makes you eat them"

and the niners shoved those words right down our throats on Monday