Free Agency Predictions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know it has been mentioned but Leonard Floyd on an inexpensive 1-year deal with AD, Turner. and Young does not sound like a bad D-line. And draft a new guy this year as well, even at #19 if he is there. Much cheaper than paying big bucks to a free agent who can't stop the run. Just a thought.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know it has been mentioned but Leonard Floyd on an inexpensive 1-year deal with AD, Turner. and Young does not sound like a bad D-line. And draft a new guy this year as well, even at #19 if he is there. Much cheaper than paying big bucks to a free agent who can't stop the run. Just a thought.

Bring back Floyd and Darius Williams for another Super Bowl run.

Would be hilarious.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bring back Floyd and Darius Williams for another Super Bowl run.

Would be hilarious.
Not sure about Williams but I believe Floyd had around 10 sacks last year? And he can play the run.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Back in late-January, Floyd was asked about Free Agency, and said ... "I will always go where the money goes".

I don't think 'inexpensive' is going to work.

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
we might get that washed up qb in Chicago!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Not sure about Williams but I believe Floyd had around 10 sacks last year? And he can play the run.
Darius Williams had a very good year last season. However, Jourdan kept saying the Rams want to get longer at corner. Darius is not long.

Chide Awuzie is 6’ and a free agent.

Steve Nelson is 6’-2” and a free agent

Lakers Snead is 6’-1”, but they’d have to trade for him

WestCoastRam

Legend
Make the offense elite with resources this offseason and do just enough to D to elevate it 5-10 spots in rankings seems like the way Rams may be going...

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Make the offense elite with resources this offseason and do just enough to D to elevate it 5-10 spots in rankings seems like the way Rams may be going...
Seems right.
The offense is also being built to control the clock, imo.
McVay is always going to prioritize "explosives".. but this will give them plenty out of the run game as well as the pass game.. and just chunk the fuck out of other defenses.

I'd like another quality RB.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Seems right.
The offense is also being built to control the clock, imo.
McVay is always going to prioritize "explosives".. but this will give them plenty out of the run game as well as the pass game.. and just chunk the fuck out of other defenses.

I'd like another quality RB.
Keep the niner offense off the field.

FUCK THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make Shanny and McCaffrey watch the game.

How fucking funny would that shit be....

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott

At some point you need to spend money on defense.

This is where we stood today, before these additions on offense. Nearly 3x more spent on offense than defense. And then realize over half of that $$ spent on D goes to Donald, one guy!

Can't blame the DC if the defense struggles.

1000003234.jpg

Last edited:

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, as it sits, our D is going to be bottom of the league next season. I'm sure we will make some moves with cut players, but, I had really hoped our spending might actually be on the defense this offseason.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Yeah, as it sits, our D is going to be bottom of the league next season. I'm sure we will make some moves with cut players, but, I had really hoped our spending might actually be on the defense this offseason.

We can get like $19M more with a simple rework of Stafford’s deal, so I’m not worried. If anything, we may not do it until the last minute since teams will see we’re tapped out and think we’re not in play.

Would be AMAZING if we got Hunter that way, but I think the Rams are waiting on Mack. They’ve already tried to get him once when we left Chicago so we k own him and he’s been in the building the last 3 years or so

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Draft and a bargain FA or two could significantly increase talent on the D.
I’m still dreaming of 6 picks in first four rounds.. if four of those are on D.. could really be a boost.
Add a veteran edge & they could be in business.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
At some point you need to spend money on defense.
This is what I wanted. FA season that eliminated offensive needs so that they can load the defense up in the draft.

It's not that they need to spend money on defense. Rather they need to spend resources on it which includes draft picks. So if they bring defensive players in with 3 of their first 4 picks we might see some real improvement.

Also while I'm not counting on some of these young guys having breakthrough seasons it is possible one of them or more make the jump we were hoping for last year. Which, on top of some young drafted talent coming in might be enough to give us a playoff defense. Meaning somewhere in that top half in points.