Free Agency Predictions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Draft and a bargain FA or two could significantly increase talent on the D.
I’m still dreaming of 6 picks in first four rounds.. if four of those are on D.. could really be a boost.
Add a veteran edge & they could be in business.
You mean trading up with later round picks to get extras in the top four?

In a weak ‘back end’ draft, that would be a great move. However other teams may be thinking the same way.

How would you feel about trading next years picks to move up this year.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

In a weak ‘back end’ draft, that would be a great move. However other teams may be thinking the same way.

Would not surprise me at all if that was there thinking. They are hoping to be picking at 32 after all.

I think we probably have our eyes on an edge, be it Mack after he gets cut (hopefully), Clowney (worth a shot if you ask me), Uche, Floyd, Graham, Epenesa, Barnett, or Hunter (highly unlikely now). For all his faults, Clowney played awfully well with the Ravens last year and would be a huge improvement on Hoecht

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Uche or Epenesa would be a solid add, in my honest opinion, and they shouldn't be too expensive.

20hrswk

UDFA
A perfect day tomorrow:

CB Fuller 3 years/13m per
Edge Van Ginkel 2 years/7m per
OC C.Williams 3 year/7.5m per
Or resign Shelton at around 5m, but Williams is much better.

Those numbers are based on projected contracts. I tend to think Williams will get more, but, with not sending out 25m per year on Hunter, we can afford these guys and it would allow us to really go BPA at 19.
"A perfect day tomorrow:

CB Fuller 3 years/13m per
Edge Van Ginkel 2 years/7m per
OC C.Williams 3 year/7.5m per
Or resign Shelton at around 5m, but Williams is much better."

I was hoping the same on Fuller and Van Ginkel.
Would sure have liked McGovern, but thought cost would be too high.

It looks like they will now wait and go after some of the older/still productive/cheaper FAs.

Wagner/David at LB?
Thomas at WR?
AJ Dillon at RB? Would love Aaron Jones
Witherspoon back at CB?
Fuller or Johnson back at S?
A'Shawn or Gaines back?
Davenport, Van Noy?
a kicker?

But what do we know . . . lol

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who knows what our cap situation is at this point....but some guys I'll be watching for the Rams:

JJ
Fuller
DWilliams
Wentz
Witherspoon

Trade targets:

Sweat
Reddick
Mack
Bosa

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Who knows what our cap situation is at this point....but some guys I'll be watching for the Rams:

JJ
Fuller
DWilliams
Wentz
Witherspoon

Trade targets:

Sweat
Reddick
Mack
Bosa
I wouldn't trade a thing to the tenants for Bosa or Mack. They both have bad contracts and are more then likely getting released.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Would not surprise me at all if that was there thinking. They are hoping to be picking at 32 after all.

I think we probably have our eyes on an edge, be it Mack after he gets cut (hopefully), Clowney (worth a shot if you ask me), Uche, Floyd, Graham, Epenesa, Barnett, or Hunter (highly unlikely now). For all his faults, Clowney played awfully well with the Ravens last year and would be a huge improvement on Hoecht
I expect them to add an edge on the cheap after this initial flurry is over. Still favor Uche but whoever it is should just be in case things don't align for them in the draft.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Seems right.
The offense is also being built to control the clock, imo.
McVay is always going to prioritize "explosives".. but this will give them plenty out of the run game as well as the pass game.. and just chunk the fuck out of other defenses.

I'd like another quality RB.

Feels like we’re getting back to the “Gurley Era” offense. Wouldn’t be surprised if we drafted a RB early.

Maybe a Trey Benson in the 2nd?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Feels like we’re getting back to the “Gurley Era” offense. Wouldn’t be surprised if we drafted a RB early.

Maybe a Trey Benson in the 2nd?

Would much rather have Jaylen Wright (Tennessee). Potential game-breaker, and I feel he'll be available with our third round pick.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Would much rather have Jaylen Wright (Tennessee). Potential game-breaker, and I feel he'll be available with our third round pick.

I wouldn’t complain. I feel like there’s a few guys that could succeed in this offense.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped

Combo trade back &up.
I don’t want to use future capital to move up.. but that’s me.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I’m bummed about the edge situation.

But…

Objectively, really an EXCELLENT FA season, so far… imo.

Really, zero head scratchers… a ton of stability and talented young additions with real upside.

I mean.. 5 starters? 6 if they start in 11 personnel?

And each position is an upgrade.. or solid retention.

Now.. 11 draft picks. Fun.