PREGAME Forty Whiner week!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Shows how much they value Jones. Didn't expect him to be rested but next man up and let's beat those fucking degenerates.

Ellard80

Legend
I listened to Shanny presser.

They may have to play some more regulars because of injuries.

They don't have enough fresh bodies to rest everyone.

But guessing it still will be similar to rams.

Cjcinec

Rookie
Name
Chris C.
Deebo isn’t the coach so who gives a fuck what he says about who is playing and who is resting. If he does play I hope someone cleans his clock early (a la Nick Scott) so we can see his “hide in his shell” routine.
Deebo is a Dumbo.

Cjcinec

Rookie
Name
Chris C.
I listened to Shanny presser.

They may have to play some more regulars because of injuries.

They don't have enough fresh bodies to rest everyone.

But guessing it still will be similar to rams.
Shanahan is worried about an injury to his ego. He’s still seeing Lamar Jackson in his sleep. Niners are going to screw this season up.

oldnotdead

Legend
Well it will be interesting to see how Carson fares. He will have Robinson, Puka, and Atwell as his starters at WR. I would think they would start Freeman at RB along with the regular OL. With Turner and Young the Ram D should be good to go. With Darnold at QB the Rams should win this one as long as Carson doesn't turn it over.

This is his big audition for next year so it's important for him. For the Rams it gives Carson a chance to start and get time with the starters. I only hope this doesn't come back and bite McVay in the ass. Seeding is really important in the playoffs. 6th against the Lions IMO is a lot better than against Dallas at home.

Oh BTW the NFL has been supportive of that cheating ref and his crew. What more evidence that the NFL is rigged do people need?

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I haven't read the thread but will take a chance and say the only hate I can see in my heart is the fucking WHINERS!

GO RAMS!!!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Shanahan is worried about an injury to his ego. He’s still seeing Lamar Jackson in his sleep. Niners are going to screw this season up.

If the refs let the ravens oline hold like they did against the Rams nobody is beating that team. Most of Jackson's runs were only possible after a hold.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
This season feels like the 2021 season with the Ram's role reversed with the whiners. The whiners started the season 3-6 then came to LA at 9-7 needing at to win just to get into the playoffs. The Rams blew a 17-0 lead and lost on a last minute drive. The Ram's loss allowed the whiners into the playoffs.

The whiners then went on to beat the cowgirls and the packers at Lambeau. Then they came to SoFi to be the Ram's doormats to the super bowl.

Now it's the Rams in the wild card spot. More than likely, if the Rams win in the first round of the playoffs, then there's a good chance the Rams face the whiners in the NFC semi finals.. If the Rams can win two playoff games and advance to the NFCCG, I don't think it would be out of the question to get to the SB.

It's winning those first two games.

It's odd, but I feel like the Rams may have the best shot at beating the whiners.

If not for the (IMO) horrendous call in the Detroit game, the whiners would have had to suit up all their starters because the 1st seed would still be in question.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Does McVay go preseason vanilla with the plays? If so, is it really fair to Wentz to be handcuffed in what will essentially be an audition for a future job somewhere? Or would it make him more affordable if the Rams want to bring him back to play behind Stafford?

He said in the press conference they will have a game plan, so I'm assuming we're going to try to win for real, just with a few backups in there.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We're gonna need the good Wentz. That version of him before he got hurt during the Eagles' title season.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
It's odd, but I feel like the Rams may have the best shot at beating the whiners.
Agree 100%
This has been my thought for a while. As long as a shot as the Rams might be, they’re the only team really in the 9ers’ way. I can’t foresee anybody else going to Santa Clara and beating them.

TexasRam

Legend
If Baker Mayfield came in and in the same week played well with barely knowing the plays, then I am sure Wentz can have a good game after being here just under two months.

I'm sure Darnold will look like Joe Montana but Maybe turner could sit on him really hard.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Does McVay go preseason vanilla with the plays? If so, is it really fair to Wentz to be handcuffed in what will essentially be an audition for a future job somewhere? Or would it make him more affordable if the Rams want to bring him back to play behind Stafford?

I think McVay has fun with it and tailors his offense to the mobility of Wentz, i.e., lots of bootlegs.

I dont think their is a market for Wentz as a starter regardless. Too much inconsistency.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
So we are resting our core players… and Noteboom.

I am beginning to think that Noteboom is constantly hurt because he wants the attention.
Attention from who? I doubt anyone is holding a candlelight vigil for Noteboom.