For our wide receiver fans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
I just hope whoever they draft has strong hands. They need to incorporate some kind of hand/finger strength measurements when working these guys out becuase I'm tired of seeing guys drop easy passes, or contested balls becuase they seem to have weak hands... Like Britt, cook, kendricks, and austin... Every week I see just about every teams recievers make the same catch...

FRO

Legend
You do not believe the Rams had to overpay to sign those 2? Jared Cook's contract is ridiculous! The Rams did not "beat" the Dolphins in signing Cook to that contract. Rather, the Rams gave Cook a contract that neither the Dolphins nor anyone else was going to come close to offering.
All free agents signed on day one get overpaid. Not everyone wants to play in a big market.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Makes me wonder who's leaving, because if I'm being honest I wouldn't shed any tears for anybody leaving except Britt, Tavon and Marquez.