For our wide receiver fans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Wentz at 15 then two good WR prospects in round 2???

I would probably sob from joy.

jjab360

Legend
Wentz at 15 then two good WR prospects in round 2???

I would probably sob from joy.
It would be similar to the approach we took last year of aggressively addressing an obvious hole that we've been ignoring for a long time. That's worked out pretty well so far imo

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Treadwell is going to be a star
I love treadwell. But if we somehow got him at 15 I don't think wentz lasts to the middle of the second. Dunno though, garappolo did.

FRO

Legend
I'm not positive that Fisher can identify WR talent. Hopefully someone else picks out WR this time.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not positive that Fisher can identify WR talent. Hopefully someone else picks out WR this time.
Blind clock being right twice a day or whatever. But nah I think he can hit on a receiver if he just takes the top one and stops getting cute.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fisher also said something about keenum being the starting qb in 2016 lol

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I love treadwell. But if we somehow got him at 15 I don't think wentz lasts to the middle of the second. Dunno though, garappolo did.

I saw a mock with us taking Treadwell at 15 and then trading back in at like 20 with our two seconds to grab Wentz. I'd be all aboard for this. Rock Treadwell, Britt, Austin, and re-up Welker at WR. Keenum, Mannion and Wentz at QB. Would be lovely.

FRO

Legend
Blind clock being right twice a day or whatever. But nah I think he can hit on a receiver if he just takes the top one and stops getting cute.
It just sucks being so poor at WR since 2007 and never getting close to getting it right.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I suspect Fish and Snead are going to be very aggressive in FA with the WR position as well. Kearse would be my target, but there are gonna be some good options.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
HERE are the free agents by position, scroll down for WR.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Sanu please. Maybe Brandon Taint and/or Rueben Randle, too.

FRO

Legend
Free agency is fools gold. It's best to stay away from it in most cases. Wells, Langford, Finnagaen, Cook, Long all didn't live up to their contracts. On the other hand William Hayes has been the best free agent signing by these guys and he was initially brought here on a one year deal.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I saw a mock with us taking Treadwell at 15 and then trading back in at like 20 with our two seconds to grab Wentz. I'd be all aboard for this. Rock Treadwell, Britt, Austin, and re-up Welker at WR. Keenum, Mannion and Wentz at QB. Would be lovely.
Absolutely. Maybe one decent receiver in free agency to complete the corps

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It just sucks being so poor at WR since 2007 and never getting close to getting it right.
It's maddening. How have we not gotten close? The best receiver we've had was on his 5th knee surgery and played 25 percent of the snaps.