Foles to remain 'starter'...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I kinda feel bad for Foles.Rams trade for him, make him the starter immediately, give him an extension. But fail to incorporate in the offense the concepts Foles had success with in Philly or cater to his strengths despite the offensive plan runs through him. His best connection to his #1 Wr is a handoff, His technique gets progressively worse each week either due to a lack of coaching or more likely being coached.
His OC not familiar with the definition of insanity keeps calling 3 second routes when Foles is pole-axed in 2.5 seconds, every time. But the OC doesn't know how to get the extra guy out of the box while every fan on his couch does.
But Foles will give a 100% .

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I'm going to be sure I'm buzzed by the 1st qtr. So if it's that bad I will be passed out by the 4th.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I have lost hope, however, with Havenstein back at RT the OL will be better because Rhaney will be on the bench. Rhaney is not a guard, he's not stout at the point of attack and it does not matter if it's zone blocking or no blocking which the Rams have been doing quite of bit lately.

Agreed Den. Havenstein coming back is big for this line if it happens. But I still doubt it matters, this one's got blowout written all over it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I kinda feel bad for Foles.Rams trade for him, make him the starter immediately, give him an extension. But fail to incorporate in the offense the concepts Foles had success with in Philly or cater to his strengths despite the offensive plan runs through him. His best connection to his #1 Wr is a handoff, His technique gets progressively worse each week either due to a lack of coaching or more likely being coached.
His OC not familiar with the definition of insanity keeps calling 3 second routes when Foles is pole-axed in 2.5 seconds, every time. But the OC doesn't know how to get the extra guy out of the box while every fan on his couch does.
But Foles will give a 100% .

I share your opinion that Foles isn't as bad as he has looked Yama. Still think with a proper OC and team around him next season we can win games until the high draft pick is ready. Just not sure who Fish is going to believe in, probably his crappy offensive staff.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought Keenum was cleared after the game... he passed the protocols.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm glad that I don't have cable right now. We're gonna get killed on Sunday.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
giphy.gif
The most reasonable plan.

I'll be busy Sunday but will record it.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I thought Keenum was cleared after the game... he passed the protocols.
I believe @CoachO had a report from someone in the locker room that he had. Seems that report was wrong. It happens.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No... I was told by an inside source that he passed the protocols and the hub-bub was media driven.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
How many bottles of 14.2% ABV bourbon-barrel-aged stouts does it take to make Nick Foles look like a competent quarterback? Find out Sunday on "Drinking With Dewey"

Rams43

Hall of Fame
A few pragmatic thoughts before this game is played...

The current Foles bears little resemblance to the Foles that beat the Cards in Arizona.

The current Ram OL bears almost no resemblance to that Card beating unit, either.

Foles is starting only because Keenum can't be cleared to play. And Keenum had a terrible game pre injury, anyway.

Mannion will be #2 only because of Keenum's injury.

Playing the Cards without both a decent QB and decent OL? We're probably talking Christians vs lions, fellas.

Hide the women and children...

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Why is Mannion even on the team? The Rams drafted Mannion in the 3rd round. Right now that was a wasted pick.