Foles to remain 'starter'...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
If Foles plays well the rest of the way behind this oline and with this WR crew, then he's on the fast track to Canton.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, it was a tough call whether to watch this game or not due to my exam on Monday. If Mannion had started, I would have watched it. But I'm not wasting my time with this game if Foles is starting. Sorry guys, there will be one less angry person in the lynch mob on Sunday.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
giphy.gif

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Foles had the best game against Cardinals. No reason to think he cannot regain it this Sunday against beat up cardinals @ home. 28-17 Rams win

No reason? I don't know about that. Foles' play has been absolutely stinking up the place since the GB game.

That being said, I hope you're right. But, I'm not willing to bet on it.

RamsFan14

Starter
To me, whoever is behind center is going to struggle at some point. Mannion might play well at early on, but I think the hits will get to him sooner rather then later, it might be best just to keep him on the bench tell next year. Foles is a mess right now, but I'd honestly rather have him start at this point. See if he can somehow regain confidence and his mechanics, although I highly doubt it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Well, it was a tough call whether to watch this game or not due to my exam on Monday. If Mannion had started, I would have watched it. But I'm not wasting my time with this game if Foles is starting. Sorry guys, there will be one less angry person in the lynch mob on Sunday.

See you Sunday, jrry.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Foles of the first few games this year could win this game but that QB is gone. The current Foles is hearing foot steps and has the yips. His accuracy is gone and he is watching the pass rush instead of the receivers.
Not much chance of him beating the Cards and I feel sorry for him having to try to.:(

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Foles' play has been absolutely stinking up the place since the GB game.

I've actually wondered if he was somewhat injured in that spearing incident by Matthews.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cmon Foles!!! I'm rooting for you buddy!! I know you're better than you lead us to believe.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I have lost hope, however, with Havenstein back at RT the OL will be better because Rhaney will be on the bench. Rhaney is not a guard, he's not stout at the point of attack and it does not matter if it's zone blocking or no blocking which the Rams have been doing quite of bit lately.
1402.gif

FRO

Legend
Just copy and paste your responses last week in the vent thread and we will never know that you didn't watch.