Fisher says there will be change...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
2. No more turtling and playing NOT to lose with a lead.
I Really don't want to see anymore of this shit either, pissed-me-off every time!
I also think it's time for a NEW OC!!

Big Game

Living The Dream
I think they go back to the type of offense they tried at the beginning of the 2013 season, now that they have seasoned playmakers in Austin, Britt, Bailey, Quick, Cook, and backs who can catch and pick up the blitz in Cunningham and Mason. With better blocking and Bradford at the helm, I believe they have the components of an explosive offense.

Bingo!!! The offense didn't work as well because they couldn't run it with Richardson, now that offense can work and you have the players who have the skill set to run it.

…..

Legend
I dont believe a word Jeff Fisher says.

If we had a healthy quarterback for a year that would be a nice change. Who knows what this team could have done with a QB that gives our offense a chance. Imagine what we could have been with just a little bit of momentum.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I listened to the whole thing and was given optimism once again going into the off season after another disappointing year. I'm not quite as sick about it as I was when I saw Bradford go down so it is easier to get excited about the defense and the fact that there are fewer holes to fill and glimpses of what might be in our future.

I know where I would be every Monday night if I lived in the StL area

Where? What happens on Monday night?

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Plus they've got wings and beer!!!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
When Fisher says change, I just don't think he's talking about Schotty. But we shall see.

I doubt it too.........but it's within the realm of possibilities. I think he has something up his sleeve and I think they are going to make a move for a QB that is on another teams roster right now.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I doubt it too.........but it's within the realm of possibilities. I think he has something up his sleeve and I think they are going to make a move for a QB that is on another teams roster right now.

Who do you think it'll be?

I'd love Eli as a bridge...but I can't see it happening.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Cousins. After that Cutler.

The Giants aren't going to dump Eli and the Steelers aren't going to get rid of Rapelisburger so those possibilities to me have always been nothing more than interweb pipe dreams.

Cousins is going to want to have a chance to play football, not sit behind someone with inferior ability and frankly while Gruden was ballsy to bench Griffin he won't do it again as long as Snyder owns that team.

I see the Rams offering a fair package to WASH and getting a deal done.

@blackbart I agree BW3 is WAY over rated.......

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4

I would love a deal for Carr. Maybe a 4th for Glennon or a 5th for Cousins, but I don't know of many other QBs out there who have the right combination of youth and physical talent who would be cheap enough to trade for and good enough to make a difference.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cousins. After that Cutler.

The Giants aren't going to dump Eli and the Steelers aren't going to get rid of Rapelisburger so those possibilities to me have always been nothing more than interweb pipe dreams.

Cousins is going to want to have a chance to play football, not sit behind someone with inferior ability and frankly while Gruden was ballsy to bench Griffin he won't do it again as long as Snyder owns that team.

I see the Rams offering a fair package to WASH and getting a deal done.

@blackbart I agree BW3 is WAY over rated.......

I'm not a huge Cousins fan. I can deal with Cutler, though.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Yes. But it's coming back! If at first you don't succeed, fail, fail again.
at%2Bleast%2Byou%2Btried.png

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Those of you expecting a new OC will be disappointed when you actually listen to this broadcast. Jeff says multiple times that it is CONTINUITY that will allow them to make a big leap on offense.
I tend to agree and would actually prefer they stay with Schotty...BUT I think they should add a passing game coordinator to assist him.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I'm not a huge Cousins fan. I can deal with Cutler, though.
I like the Cutler of old, this new guy has a shitty attitude, isn't a great teammate and accepts zero responsibility for his own deficiencies.
There has got to be another fairly young #2 QB out there that just needs a shot.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I would love a deal for Carr. Maybe a 4th for Glennon or a 5th for Cousins, but I don't know of many other QBs out there who have the right combination of youth and physical talent who would be cheap enough to trade for and good enough to make a difference.

No way the Raiders trade Carr.