Fisher says there will be change...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When Fisher says change, I just don't think he's talking about Schotty. But we shall see.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
For a self professed ball control running team we get the mindset and pieces to do it.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
When Fisher says change, I just don't think he's talking about Schotty. But we shall see.

When Fisher says change, I think he means that they will be serving a different brand of Brats at the ED, they will put a fresh coat of paint on all of the hallways at Ramspark and maybe, just maybe hire an assistant for the equipment manager.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I listened to the whole thing and was given optimism once again going into the off season after another disappointing year. I'm not quite as sick about it as I was when I saw Bradford go down so it is easier to get excited about the defense and the fact that there are fewer holes to fill and glimpses of what might be in our future.

I know where I would be every Monday night if I lived in the StL area

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
We've all been listening to Jeff's own brand of spin for quite some time now. He's a master at it. But I'll wait to see this team's performance in a regular season game before I even think about getting excited again during an off-season.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
We've all been listening to Jeff's own brand of spin for quite some time now. He's a master at it. But I'll wait to see this team's performance in a regular season game before I even think about getting excited again during an off-season.
In some respects, I tend to agree. We need an impressive, imposing O-line. Kinda like Dallas'.
It sounds a bit like "hey, these guys will work" vs. "hey, we're going to bring in guys who will dominate the NFC West DL's for years to come".

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Might as well get excited in the off-season. Not like you're going to be any less pissed during the regular season if the team sucks. ;)

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
When Fisher says change, I think he means that they will be serving a different brand of Brats at the ED, they will put a fresh coat of paint on all of the hallways at Ramspark and maybe, just maybe hire an assistant for the equipment manager.
No! The equipment manager must be fired! It's always the equipment manager! And everyone who disagrees with me just likes losing!

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
This team has been making the same stupid mistakes over and over again. Penalties, botched snaps, blown coverages in the secondary etc. He hasn't done enough to address things like this and gives off the impression that he's ok with a lot of it. Until some of the fundamentals are dealt with I find it difficult to believe anything he says about changes in general.

Having said all that, firing him now would set us back and what we need more than anything is consistency (as long as it doesn't turn into consistent mediocrity in the longer term).

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
FYI, we didn't part ways with Tim Walton until Jan. 30th so I say until it turns Feb we won't know how much job security Schottenheimer has. I think just like defense last year if we couldn't find a better candidate we would have kept Walton, but we found Williams. Now maybe we're seeing if their are any clear cut upgrades at OC over Schotty and if we aren't interested in any of the candidates we keep Schotty for next season. That's what I would do...

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Josh McDaniel's is coming back! Christmas prayers have been answered

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Those of you expecting a new OC will be disappointed when you actually listen to this broadcast. Jeff says multiple times that it is CONTINUITY that will allow them to make a big leap on offense.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Those of you expecting a new OC will be disappointed when you actually listen to this broadcast. Jeff says multiple times that it is CONTINUITY that will allow them to make a big leap on offense.
I don't know, listening to that....Could be a change at OC.

Or, at least a change in philosophy.

Continuity, as a phrase or term, could be pertaining to just that...a simular offensive scheme, or concept, that could include or not include, Shotty.

The changes Fisher allude to, IMO, certainly include, if not most definitely, include offensive changes in coaching. Coaches or coaching concepts to compete within the conference.

That is what I hear, or what I want to hear.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I would be ecstatic with a few simple things:

1. NO MORE LEADING THE LEAGUE IN PENALTIES!!!!
2. No more turtling and playing NOT to lose with a lead.
3. Get north of .500 for the first time in what seems like a deca......ohh...right.