Fired Coaches Watch

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Ok...so I guess the big surprise firing has happened/happening with Rob Chudzinski being outed in Cleveland.

Rex Ryan survives...

I'm keeping my eye on Schwartz, Shanahan, Munchak, Allen, Schiano...

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Chud will find a job fast as an OC

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just read that Josh McDaniels might be the Browns target to replace Chudzinski.

SC-Ram78

Rookie
Way too soon to fire Chudzinski. He got alot out of the players and the situation he had at Qb. But I agree he will find a job as an OC fast.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
God the Redskins can't even get firing the coach everyone knows will be fired right.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Pretty surprised by the Chud firing. Especially if it affects that staff. They had good coaching in place IMO but inherited guys that sucked. Their o-line, TE and WR1 are all solid parts of a good core they just need a QB and RB to build around and they have two first rounders to work with this year. Seems like they should have let Chud draft his own QB before blaming him for their struggles. Limping through the season with Weeden, Campbell and the backup from NE seems like a pretty big disadvantage.

Of course, we don't know what he was asked to do. If he promised he could make the offense work with what he had to work with and they called him on it, then it's on him. But realistically, seems way too quick of a hook.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Pretty surprised by the Chud firing. Especially if it affects that staff. They had good coaching in place IMO but inherited guys that sucked. Their o-line, TE and WR1 are all solid parts of a good core they just need a QB and RB to build around and they have two first rounders to work with this year. Seems like they should have let Chud draft his own QB before blaming him for their struggles. Limping through the season with Weeden, Campbell and the backup from NE seems like a pretty big disadvantage.

Of course, we don't know what he was asked to do. If he promised he could make the offense work with what he had to work with and they called him on it, then it's on him. But realistically, seems way too quick of a hook.

You're hula-hoop girl is mesmerizing.

Just sayin'

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I'm hearing Fraziers name.

Last edited by a moderator:

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
They said they couldn't see them improving anytime soon. Maybe they thought he'd lost the locker room or that they'd simply misjudged the man and didn't think he was a good coach. I agree its strange to sack him after 1 year without letting him bring his own talent in to see if that worked first.