Favorite and least favorite non-Rams helmets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Philly and Pittsburgh helmets are my favorite.

I also like the Giants helmets, that bright blue really pops.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Chargers would be #1 by a wide margin, if only they brought back the numbers on helmets when they changed the modern helmets to a white base.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I like the Raiduhs, Packers, Chargers and Giants are faves I guess. I like the Dolphins as well for some reason. Jags are doo doo and the Putriots helmet is as bland and flavorless as a dog biscuit. The flaming thumb tack on the Titans helmet sucks horrendously as well. Who the HELL came up with that ridiculous logo???

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Least favorite:
Screenshot_2014-12-23-10-57-03-1.png

Their entire uniform is gay as hell. Plus, their stadium, with all those orange seats, is unsightly.

moklerman

Warner-phile
I'm not sure if people realize, but it's been mentioned twice so I'm not sure, the Browns are named after Paul Brown, not the color. They could have been pink and green and still called the Browns.

Considering Paul Brown was later in charge of the Bengals when they came into the league and they also went with orange, I'd say he must have liked that color.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Fear the little old factory ladies packing cheese!!!
Screenshot_2014-12-23-10-57-34-1.png

Also, green and yellow is a ghastly color combo.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I like it here, so I'll keep my comments about beating the Rams and the facts we're in the playoffs and you're not to myself. :D
No problem! I've disliked the cowgirls since the 70's and never want them to win a game so it's not you!

Ace right

UDFA
Chargers, though you can see the lightning bolt was a bit of a takeoff of the Rams horns Otherwise I am old school the Eagles I guess. Bears, Browns most boring. Hate the more modern Seahawks give them signs and put them to work on the highway with the neon green.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
chrome_facemask.jpg

Here's a crude mockup I did a while back but I think you get the idea. The only other thing I'd like to see in real life is an all-chrome Rams helmet. They did some miniature ones that looked cool but I've never seen a full size version. I think the gold and blue being "chrome" would look awesome. My instinct is that I'd go with the blue facemask but I like the Baylor helmet so much, I wanted to see the Rams helmet with it and I think it works.

I would soooo love to see this helmet with a Nike version Uni. Make it so, Moklerman...