Falcons' new stadium will sell food and beer at unbelievably low prices

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Arthur Blank as a major babe wife.

I've got a free hotdog I'd like to give her.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I buy these now. They also have a buffalo/beef mix. No nitrates/nitrites, no fillers, no byproducts, no lactose (some dogs have lactic acid among other milk products) and no gluten for those with Celiac or simple sensitivity.

I really like 'em, but what I like even better than the taste is that I feel fine after I'm done. Because they're skinless, they come out of the package a little slimy. Which is natural for skinless dogs. They're totally not slimy after being cooked. Otherwise, that'd be gross. Those nitrates/nitrites would kill me before I realized they were a wicked bad migraine trigger. Ugh.

I like the buffalo dogs even better but at $8.50 per package of 6 dogs, I had to go with the beef. Which works out because I actually needed more red meat in my diet (I actually had none most months).

894881-600x600-A.jpg

bnw

Pro Bowler
I buy these now. They also have a buffalo/beef mix. No nitrates/nitrites, no fillers, no byproducts, no lactose (some dogs have lactic acid among other milk products) and no gluten for those with Celiac or simple sensitivity.

I really like 'em, but what I like even better than the taste is that I feel fine after I'm done. Because they're skinless, they come out of the package a little slimy. Which is natural for skinless dogs. They're totally not slimy after being cooked. Otherwise, that'd be gross. Those nitrates/nitrites would kill me before I realized they were a wicked bad migraine trigger. Ugh.

I like the buffalo dogs even better but at $8.50 per package of 6 dogs, I had to go with the beef. Which works out because I actually needed more red meat in my diet (I actually had none most months).

894881-600x600-A.jpg
I've seen many offerings of the all beef "natural uncured" hot dogs of late at the discount store by the major brands like Oscar Meyer and Ballpark. I think they were priced way too high at the original stores for Independence Day. Not sure about what skinless means for a hot dog. The pack I have in the fridge is a 37 oz. pack of 14 Ballpark Prime all beef hot dogs with no nitrates or nitrites added. Major ingredient is USDA prime beef. Doesn't say anything about gluten. They are very large at 76 grams per dog. I paid $4.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Thats true but viewing football suffers from the line action so compressed that even the officials on the field can't get it right much of the time.
This could probably be solved with "Full time Officials.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It's true SK had plenty of dough before he got married, a family business and real estate if I recall correctly.

But marrying into the Wal Mart family is when he really got going. That's what made him super wealthy.