Falcons' new stadium will sell food and beer at unbelievably low prices

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
$5.00 for beer? Nice, I will bet there will be a limit, however, the Falcons owner Arthur Blank one of the better owners and deserved a Lombardi over that evil empire from the east.
He shouldn't have come down on the field in the 4th quarter. Football gods will punish that every time.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
He shouldn't have come down on the field in the 4th quarter. Football gods will punish that every time.

It was not him, it was the wife or girl friend, that was over the top and thus the football devils punished him.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
. A hamburger, fries and a coke would cost $10. Wouldn't call that "unbelievable low price"

All depends on the quality, just had a grass fed burger with natural hand cut fries and a zero calorie Virgil natural cola paid $20 and thought it was great value...One of the best burgers I've had in a long time.

bnw

Pro Bowler
Funny thing is that they aren't really low prices at all, only low compared to the ridiculously over priced prices paid at events. A hamburger, fries and a coke would cost $10. Wouldn't call that "unbelievable low price"
TRUE........but it is for the VENUE. I'm generally a frugal sort at games where I like spending the money on a better seat than food or beer. But one time I took my nephew to a baseball game and I thought I had enough cash on me but he blew through all of it quick with sodas, hot dogs, popcorn etc. So I thought OK little dude its on.......I've got plastic ! I figured he'd have to hurl, right? WRONG! Never got sick either. No whining about a tummy ache. I had to stop for fear of him blowing up. Final tally: 4 sodas, 8 hot dogs, 2 popcorns, 1 ice cream. He walked into the ballpark weighing in the low 40s. Should have taken him to a buffet before.:rant:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
All depends on the quality, just had a grass fed burger with natural hand cut fries and a zero calorie Virgil natural cola paid $20 and thought it was great value...One of the best burgers I've had in a long time.

:cautious:

bnw

Pro Bowler
Alright let me apologize in advance.......
BUT......the marketing of food is ridiculous especially the burger and fries meal. I hate "grass fed" beef. It is generally dry and the flavor is "off". US grass, Canada grass, UK grass, NZ grass, Australia grass it all sucks. Grain fed beef is more than just convenient...it tastes great! Does it matter in taste that a french fry was "hand cut" or propelled 60 mph into a wall of blades? Really? After 375 deg. F in the deep fryer? Seriously? now for the zero calorie soda the main ingredient is "purified carbonated water" which unless it comes from a Perrier or Badoit like spring it isn't natural. I'm glad you enjoyed the meal and that is what truly matters......but I believe you paid twice what it was worth at that price and apparently that was a good deal?:banghead:

Mick

Pro Bowler
Those beer prices are part of the recovery program for Falcon fans, after the SB loss, right? I mean, what better way to forget the utter collapse than to toss down a cold one, or two, and at a reasonable price. Brilliant thinking Mr. Blank!

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Went to 2 or 3 games last season at the Coliseum and bought a total of 3 beers INSIDE the stadium. Was already LIT well before the game. Not gonna stand in line for half hour and then pay $16-18 bucks for a freakin Bud Light.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One thing you have to keep in mind is that a lot of teams outsource concessions. That gives the independent contractor the motivation to price gouge to the greatest extent they can.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm glad you enjoyed the meal and that is what truly matters......but I believe you paid twice what it was worth at that price and apparently that was a good deal?:banghead:

Tasted good service was excellent and I've spent more for less, so overall a good day and posting about more for less, that goes for @LesBaker too.

And for the record fresh is always better than frozen so the fries were hand cut fresh, which trumps frozen every single time no matter what wall they throw them against.

Last edited: