Everyone get your reaction vids ready for when the Rams draft Manziel

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
We know which one he is in this reaction...

survivor1.gif

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bwwaaahahhhhahahahahahaha!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
For the record; I don't see it.

Not at all.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don't get it CGI. You'd fake being excited?

Not me.

If the Rams move Bradford, I'll support Manziel.

But I give it a 0.1% chance of happening.

I fully support Sam. He's proved a lot without a lot of support. Most of us see this.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Not me.

If the Rams move Bradford, I'll support Manziel.

But I give it a 0.1% chance of happening.

I fully support Sam. He's proved a lot without a lot of support. Most of us see this.
Isn't that pic you posted from Harry Met Sally when she's faking an orgasm in the restaurant to show him how easy it is? And why would that be your reaction to Manziel getting drafted? Or am I thinking of the wrong Meg Ryan scene?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Isn't that pic you posted from Harry Met Sally when she's faking an orgasm in the restaurant to show him how easy it is? And why would that be your reaction to Manziel getting drafted? Or am I thinking of the wrong Meg Ryan scene?

I was joking.

I am 100% behind Sammy. He's earned it.

As we know, the success of any QB has a lot to do with the pieces around him. Sam's never had a top half supporting cast. The HC and Snead know this.

moklerman

Warner-phile
I was joking.

I am 100% behind Sammy. He's earned it.

As we know, the success of any QB has a lot to do with the pieces around him. Sam's never had a top half supporting cast. The HC and Snead know this.
I was pretty sure you were so I was trying to figure out how faking an orgasm ties into that opinion. I guess it would be that you wouldn't actually be excited, just acting like you were. :confused: