Everyone get your reaction vids ready for when the Rams draft Manziel

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Real? With Richard Tyson?

That's cool as hell!

Yep. After Kindergarten Cop. I knew his cousin on the Mississippi Gulf and he came for a visit. I was a photographer and he did a shoot with the people there. Then he had us all to his suite on the water at the Buena Vista (now long gone) and we partied hard. He broke out in a rap and probably did all of Hamlet.

I'll never forget. Wish there were camera phones back then.

His little 18 year old cousin (female) just beamed for a week he was so cool to everyone.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yep. After Kindergarten Cop. I knew his cousin on the Mississippi Gulf and he came for a visit. I was a photographer and he did a shoot with the people there. Then he had us all to his suite on the water at the Buena Vista (now long gone) and we partied hard. He broke out in a rap and probably did all of Hamlet.

I'll never forget. Wish there were camera phones back then.

His little 18 year old cousin (female) just beamed for a week he was so cool to everyone.
Awesome story. (y)

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

haha, this is the best thread ever.

rdw

Pro Bowler
If Snisher drafts Manziel

9zbrjlR.gif

If Snead manages to get Cleveland to trade up for Manziel (either to 1 so we end up with Clowney) or to 2, I imagine this will be something close to his reaction: