Everyone get your reaction vids ready for when the Rams draft Manziel

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Hawk

UDFA
But seriously guys,

Last year's draft reaction video was pretty great and there were plenty of submissions. More reactions = better, right? It's fun to look back at how some of us reacted when we traded up and drafted Tavon. It was a pretty unison reaction last year -- we were all (or a hefty majority of us, were pretty excited. Who knows what the hell we do this year, so reactions should be pretty mixed, which could make one helluva video.

I has a few guidelines posted, but essentially:

• Vine and send him the link
  • Use Instagram and send him the link
  • Email him you reaction video
  • Upload your video to YouTube and him the link
You can send me the link on twitter @HawkWayOfLife or email me at HawkWayOfLife@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
First
giphy.gif

Then
giphy.gif

Next
giphy.gif

A few hours later when somebody finds me
giphy.gif

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I'd be something like this guy if we went Manziere anywhere in the 1st round.

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This has been a solid thread. Hilarious!

scifiman

While I dont see the rams drafting him at #2 I think it would be great for the future. I dont know why so many people put him down and act like he could not be succesful in the NFL. They say he is not big enough but he is about the same size or within an inch or so and 5 or so pounds of guys named Steve Young, Drew Brees, Joe Montana, Fran Tarkenton, Russell Wilson and on and on. I have watched film and seen him pounded by 250 to 300 pound guys and get right back up. I dont like how he carries the ball out from his body so I wonder if by making him carry it closer would limit his running agility by doing so. Because if he holds the ball out away from his body in the nfl would get it knocked out more ala Michael Vick. If he were available in the 2nd round (which I dont think he will) then I would take him in a second.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
WTF did Les do?

And then he turned in a different card! Fuck!