Eugene Sims Gets His GF Pepper Sprayed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Clown Show
987ff87b4625ab141301c43227b80a7e.gif

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Listening to her talk, I have to assume that all she cared about is her looks, and never considered that when she opens her mouth she suddenly gets less attractive.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
This is just my opinion but, I don’t think it’s going to work out for the two of them.

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
Hey! I'm not a crazy bitch like a few of the ones surrounding athletes.

And to the people who say anything bad about Sims, I had the pleasure of meeting with the guy at the St. Louis game that ROD went to. He was genuine, down-to-earth, and he went out of his way to talk to us. Add in the classy way he talked about the Rams when they cut him, and Eugene Sims is the exact kind of guy that the NFL should be known for instead of some of the knuckleheads out there.

Eugene loves the ladies. He would always go down to pepper lounge. Worked there for awhile, seen Fishers Rams do a lot of crazy things.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I have to know what he did to get sprayed. :)

was a block party and some douche came out from his house and sprayed the crowd of people. Unfortunately my friend got the brunt of it. Ever seen a 6'3" 250 pound man cry, shitting himself in the bathtub? It's quite funny. lol

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
She didn't even have to tell me she's from Richmond, Ca. I'd already guessed that much in the first couple of minutes.