Eugene Sims Gets His GF Pepper Sprayed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
lololol. I just wanted to see her get pepper sprayed and tazered. It would have made my day.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Dude's life has taken a seriously bad downturn.I followed him on social media and he had the whole family thing going, something must've happened because he lost it all. Me think Ms. snowflake here had something to do with it.

Behind a great man's success and achievement, there's a woman.

Behind a man's downfall, there's another woman.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Coming to next year's NFL rookie orientation: How to remove a passenger from your car without being held responsible - presented by Eugene Sims.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I guess that's what happens when you date a stripper named Winter (cause she's so COLD yeah) from the Bad Girls Club.

What else was he supposed to do, take her cell phone from her and then throw her out of the car himself?

Fitting as it may be, I thought the NFL was trying to distance itself from that :)

Sims B like:

fearsomefour

Legend
So because he likes beautiful women, he's a horrible person?
Wow, you're expectations are high. Hopefully you don't have any sons.

I respect the hell out of Eugene. Even as he was cut, he said thanks to the organization that he loved.

I bet most of us guys, messed around with a girl, simply because she was hot. Bitches be crazy.
We've all been there at some level for sure.
I forgot he was cut.....did he sign anywhere yet or no?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
lololol. I just wanted to see her get pepper sprayed and tazered. It would have made my day.

I want to see it too.........I wonder if there is video. Her mouth and behavior deserve a heavy dose of it.

We've all been there at some level for sure.

Can't deny that..........but never had one pepper srayed. It'll be something to aspire too LOL.

I will miss his needless and ill timed personal fouls for sure.

this is funny as hell!!!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Of course Winter is a name.
There are more than a few strippers named Winter.

When Winter and Summer get on the pole together, it is well worth the price of admission. :D

Winter is coming?

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
So that's the conclusion drawn from this video...that CJF is partly responsible?

Really?
Yes. Really.

The other day I ran out of bread and had to make my sandwich with the end pieces.
Do you know who I blamed?

That's right!
Jeff Fisher

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I want to see it too.........I wonder if there is video. Her mouth and behavior deserve a heavy dose of it.

Can't deny that..........but never had one pepper srayed. It'll be something to aspire too LOL.

this is funny as hell!!!

some people have awful reactions to pepper spray. My buddy got it once and he shit himself...I thought it was hilarious. haha

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

I wonder what Joe mixon's reaction would have been in the same situation? With a bitch like that. We'll find out soon enough.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I think at one point(or two), we've all wanted our gf's to be tased....

Hey! I'm not a crazy bitch like a few of the ones surrounding athletes.

And to the people who say anything bad about Sims, I had the pleasure of meeting with the guy at the St. Louis game that ROD went to. He was genuine, down-to-earth, and he went out of his way to talk to us. Add in the classy way he talked about the Rams when they cut him, and Eugene Sims is the exact kind of guy that the NFL should be known for instead of some of the knuckleheads out there.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
He handled things well but he did ultimately put himself in that situation. As far as we know, no one forced him to date her.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAESnjvz3lQ

We have already established that it was CJF that matched that beautiful couple! I hope that they can work out their differences....I mean, there should be no consequences when you have your live-streaming stripper girlfriend tased, sprayed and ejected, right?