Eugene Sims Gets His GF Pepper Sprayed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

great way to take care of business mr sims.

let somebody else deal with the problem of the troubled bitch.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Watch Rams Eugene Sims Have Cops Pepper Spray His Bad Girls Club GF Winter For Not Getting Out of His Car (Videos)
By Robert Littal -

July 24, 2017
Share on Facebook

Tweet on Twitter

Simple rule……

IF YOU DATE SOMEONE ON BAD GIRLS CLUB, YOU CAN’T BE SHOCKED WHEN IT GOES BAD…..

It appears that Winter from Bad Girls Club and Sims got into an argument over a house fan or something, so he decided it was time for her to go and tried to drop her off at the airport.

She refused to get out of the car and that is when she was pepper sprayed and tased.

Because she is on Bad Girls Club, she immediately went to social media to try to expose Sims because of course she did. Fameolous captured the videos of the incident.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
What the fuck is bad girls club and is winter a name?!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I think at one point(or two), we've all wanted our gf's to be tased....

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Not surprised. Simms was a charter member of Fisher's "Country Club Atmosphere".

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I guess that's what happens when you date a stripper named Winter (cause she's so COLD yeah) from the Bad Girls Club.

What else was he supposed to do, take her cell phone from her and then throw her out of the car himself?

Fitting as it may be, I thought the NFL was trying to distance itself from that :)

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
A stripper named Winter from something called Bad Girls Club... yeah. Something tells me he should get tested every week at the clinic.

fearsomefour

Legend
Hilarious.
Two stupid people. Like my dad used to tell me, stupid people do stupid things.
Thank Christ they won't be pooping out kids to pollute the world with more ignorance.
She's with him because he has a measure of fame and money. He's with her because she is hot. Both more than likely horrible people. She mentioned her daughter. Too bad her plane didn't go down to save her daughter from her garbage mentality.
All that said, funny.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Nice to see Eugene's just as adept at committing personal fouls off the field. Dude's consistent, at least.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Hilarious.
Thank Christ they won't be pooping out kids to pollute the world with more ignorance.
She's with him because he has a measure of fame and money. He's with her because she is hot. Both more than likely horrible people. She mentioned her daughter. Too bad her plane didn't go down to save her daughter from her garbage mentality.
All that said, funny.

So because he likes beautiful women, he's a horrible person?
Wow, you're expectations are high. Hopefully you don't have any sons.

I respect the hell out of Eugene. Even as he was cut, he said thanks to the organization that he loved.

I bet most of us guys, messed around with a girl, simply because she was hot. Bitches be crazy.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Hilarious.
All that said, funny.
Wayne quote.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I checked her out a little after watching that video.

What a fuckin skank.

I have lost respect for Eugene.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That's how you end a relationship. Well played Eugene.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
What the freak is bad girls club and is winter a name?!
Of course Winter is a name.
There are more than a few strippers named Winter.

When Winter and Summer get on the pole together, it is well worth the price of admission. :D

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Dude's life has taken a seriously bad downturn.I followed him on social media and he had the whole family thing going, something must've happened because he lost it all. Me think Ms. snowflake here had something to do with it.