ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith suggests racism in Chip Kelly’s roster moves

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
seems like what he is saying is that Kelley is predjudiced. but not against just any black person just the athletic ones who can help win football games. OK! I'm buying that!
I mean, what's not to buy.

He's not racist to ALL black people, just really talented ones who all happened to cause massive friction between the team and themselves. I'm sure that has nothing to do with it all or anything.

Also ignore all those other talented black players he brought it, that's just to cover his tracks!

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
I turned off ESPN a long time ago. The reason is because of idiot statements like Smith's. Those tools have way to much air time to fill. It would be better if ESPN fired all of their talking heads. Just give us the scores and highlights and show old games.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Also ignore all those other talented black players he brought it, that's just to cover his tracks!
Felt I should highlight this part of your post for its own special glory.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Dear Mr. McCoy,
I don't believe that Chip Kelly is a racist. Kelly has a plan in mind, a very confusing one at that, for making the Eagles a better team. To even hint that Chip is a racist is down right disrespectful not to mention that your comments might offend your former teammates that are still on the Eagles roster. Too say he got rid of 'all the good black players' is simply ridiculous. He offered Maclin a contract and Maclin chose to walk. He traded Foles to the Rams, and last I checked, Foles is not black. Finally, he replaced you with DeMarco Murray - a just as good running back who is black. I would have expected your play to do the talking, Mr. McCoy, not your mouth. Your comments are disappointing to your fans; people of all skin color.
-Leuzer