ESPNLA Mornings Keyshawn, Jorge: Goff can't Play

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
Jared: "All I will say, Keyshawn, that LA is one place where you will never, ever! get the damn ball! You can take that! to the bank!!!"

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Goff a bust?
2) He was regularly pounded especially in his freshman and sophmore years yet took those lickings and kept on ticking. (i.e. improved regardless)

Was going to remind everyone of this. Goff's not "scared." He's been through this before.

if it were me, I would've grabbed Lamp and Elflein when we had the opportunity last night, but we got Goff a couple more weapons instead; maybe Kromer can get what we have to hold a pocket long enough for a quicker-release passing game, and hope they can stay healthy.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The whole Goff debate is boring and pointless. He had a horrid rookie year. He will get every opportunity to have a better second year. It's way to early to throw the kid overboard. It takes time sometimes.

At this rate ESPN won't call you for a job on air since you aren't hype LOL. They don't like a sane rational approach. That might interest people. Instead they like dramatic sweeping arguements and talking heads that talk really loudy over each other. But hey, it seems to be a good plan by the programming department since they are really doing well HAHAHAHAHA

I hope Goff is not a bust. Rams need him to be a superior QB given what they gave up to get him first overall. He didn't look good last year and neither did the offense. I get a bad feeling that the Rams are repeating with Goff what they did with Bradford.

Nah, the Rams of the Bradford era are totally different, different players, different coaches etc. Now the reuslt migfht be the same and I hope not but it is a totally different approach.

Was going to remind everyone of this. Goff's not "scared." He's been through this before.

I don't watch college ball but the highlight vids of Goff I watched were telling. He stood in the pocket and took a lot of hits in order to deliver the ball. He's not afraid.

A55VA6

Legend
What do they know? Just because they played in the league doesn't mean they know a QB when they see one.