ESPNLA Mornings Keyshawn, Jorge: Goff can't Play

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Here we are one year later from the 2016 Draft and the Verdict is in....

At approximately the 22:00 minute mark
they discuss that they have seen enough and Jared Goff can't play.

(he's a bust/wasted pick from their eyeball test)

They say (Air Raid system trumps all) regardless of coaching staff etc..

Listen to their dabate (link)
http://www.espn.com/espnradio/losangeles/play?id=19255493

After 7 games these guys fall in the category of an

6a01156e439be2970c01bb094828a1970d-300wi

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Gruden won't be taking any calls from Keyshawn. Jon blocked that clown's number many years ago.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So, an ex NFL player that is paid for controversial opinion, says Goff sucks....oK...I see a whole coaching staff recently hired that know how important the QB position is, decided to come to the Rams instead of other teams. Why, if they deem Goff a bust? The point is that we don't know. He has a lot to prove, which he will have every opportunity to do. A-holes like Keshawn, wrong.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
I won't even give them the traffic to go see... no need getting upset about what anyone says in the media, the only thing I need to see is the play on the field.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
So, an ex NFL player that is paid for controversial opinion, says Goff sucks....oK...I see a whole coaching staff recently hired that know how important the QB position is, decided to come to the Rams instead of other teams. Why, if they deem Goff a bust? The point is that we don't know. He has a lot to prove, which he will have every opportunity to do. A-holes like Keshawn, wrong.

LoyalRam,
Totally agree. No way Coach Mac and his assistants take this job if Goff had bust written all over him. All of these coaches were in high demand and could have scored a job just about anywhere else in this league.
They must be confident they can get Goff turned around and on the right track.

~ArkyRamsFan~

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Keyshawn is terrible.
He's incredibly unprepared to do any radio or analysis of any kind.
I'm not sure how he has a job.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
It is just Radio, Key is pretty well respected I have heard NFL guests on that show say Key is very smart understands the game and could be a coach. Don't buy in radio is B.S and nobody knows where the Goff wagon will end up including Key and us at the ROD. I just laugh it off. Key has pissed me off with his Barkley B.S more than once.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Goff's got to win people over. With new coaches and new offense, I'm hoping for a night and day transformation in year 2.

We can't afford baby step improvement. He's got to be leaps and bounds ahead of where he was last year.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So...
Keyshawn survived "The Purge" eh?
That's all I can say about that

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Here we are one year later from the 2016 Draft and the Verdict is in....

At approximately the 22:00 minute mark
they discuss that they have seen enough and Jared Goff can't play.

(he's a bust/wasted pick from their eyeball test)

They say (Air Raid system trumps all) regardless of coaching staff etc..

Listen to their dabate (link)
http://www.espn.com/espnradio/losangeles/play?id=19255493

After 7 games these guys fall in the category of an

6a01156e439be2970c01bb094828a1970d-300wi
This^ makes you wonder what they would have said about QB's Troy Akiman and Terry Bradshaw after their 1st Season's!!:rolllaugh:Not to mention Bret Favre!!

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I only posted this thread/podcast because TODAY IS DRAFT DAY (anniversary) from 2016 when our Rams had the number one overall pick and selected JG. I would do it again even after his debacle rookie season.

Now if he should he look more of the same for the duration of the 2017, I will be on board with all the nay sayers that have no faith in him and want to move on to the next QB.

The PODCAST offered no enlightenment that hasn't already been said a THOUSAND times on ROD.

proxy

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Tom Brady didn't exactly pass the eye ball test either in his first 7 games. All he did is throw to the check downs. He ended up doing ok later on.