LEGEND Dumbass of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
In some schools they've banned dodge ball which was one of the only things I used to look forward to in P.E. That big red mark on the side of my face was a badge of honor back in the day. :) We're turning our young people into wussies.

Dude, you're behind the times. Every school here has banned dodge ball. Ridiculous.

fearsomefour

Legend
Speaking of Social Media dumbassness.......

LAUREL, Miss. – A Mississippi woman is without a job after apparently celebrating the murders of two Mississippi police officers on social media.

Two police officers were shot Saturday night while making a traffic stop in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. After hearing the news, Sierra McCurdy took to Facebook to celebrate.

“2 police officers was shot in hattiesburg tonight…GOT EM,” she wrote. “We can turn this bxtch into Baltimore real quick….Police take away innocent people lives everyday now & get away w/ it, fxck them…no mercy.”

In other posts, McCurdy is wearing a Subway uniform.

Many Twitter users were outraged and demanded Subway fire the woman.

“This behavior is unacceptable & does not represent our brand’s values & ethics,”Subway tweeted in response to the backlash. “The franchise has terminated the employee.”
Twitter....tweeting out your radical social views....yeah....make me a turkey sandwich.
I may be wrong. I don't think she has a bright future.

fearsomefour

Legend
Since when is a watergun considered a firearm, wth happened to common sense?
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/19/boy-scouts-of-america-bans-water-gun-fights/

Boy Scouts of America bans water gun fights; ‘pointing a firearm’ is not kind

The Boy Scouts of America has put out approved activities for its members, and water gun fights are strictly prohibited.

A blog for the organization’s leaders said May 6 that pointing simulated firearms at people is not allowed.

“Why the rule? A Scouter once told me this explanation I liked quite a bit: A Scout is kind. What part of pointing a firearm [simulated or otherwise] at someone is kind?” said Bryan Wendell on the scouting website.

The rule is clarified in the Boy Scouts of America National Shooting Manual, which says “For water balloons, use small, biodegradable balloons, and fill them no larger than a ping pong ball. […] Water guns and rubber band guns must only be used to shoot at targets, and eye protection must be worn.”

Negative feedback flowed into the comments section of the blog.

“This makes BSA look ridiculous and has little if any impact on safety,” said Gary Holeiwnski.
---------------------
“Sometimes I just have to laugh out loud at how idiotic some things in our society have become. We can’t squirt each other with water guns because it is a ‘simulated’ gun. I can’t believe BSA is so worried about the PC police that it has a policy like this,” added commenter Gary USMC.
--------------------
“Yes, let’s carry every policy to the absurd extreme. That will certainly help scouts shed that geeky image,” added another commenter.
-------------------
The Boy Scouts of America National Shooting Manual guidelines are to be followed by anyone involved with Cub Scouting, Boy Scouting, Venturing, Sea Scouting, or shooting sports committees, the document adds.
To me this all has its roots in the Columbine shootings.
This is something sort of close to me (although that all went down along time ago now) as I have a relative that was a student at Columbine when it happened. There was a great opportunity to focus on societal issues and children/schools in the wake of that tragic event. Unfortunately the lawyers happened to any possible positive results.
Zero tolerance nonsense is a way for school districts to protect themselves from being sued. The concern with these policies is not placed where it should be....children. It is disgusting to me what this whole thing has become.
Common sense has been overridden by an army of amateur legalists. Zero tolerance is not compassion, understanding, teaching or caring. Quite the opposite.
The generation we are raising now would have had little chance of standing up to a great evil like Nazism. I wonder how it will fare standing up to the great evils of our modern world?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Didn't know that being a dumbass has now been classified as a medical condition. I'll spare you the pics.
http://www.myfoxny.com/story/29122932/man-strips-at-airport

Man strips naked at Charlotte airport
By Liz Egan

CHARLOTTE) A man waiting to board his flight to Jamaica from Charlotte Douglas International airport stripped down to nothing after finding out his flight was overbooked.

He was angry about the flight being overbooked and decided to take his clothes off at the gate, according to Sherry Ketchie, witness. Once she heard the commotion, she took the pictures and put them on her Facebook page with the caption: "Results of hissy fit at Charlotte Douglas airport"

"There was a mixture of reactions," Ketchie told Fox 46. "I was in shock."

According to Ketchie, mothers were running away from the scene with their children while others were watching it and laughing.

"I have never seen anything like that at an airport," she said. "I saw it all. He left nothing for my imagination."

The man was not intoxicated but apparently having what was described as a medical issue. Police took him to a hospital for evaluation. He will not face any charges.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
The dumbasses of the day award goes to the couple "that is not honeymooning in Bermuda" because of Tom Brady's ban.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...s-about-150-apeople-outside-gillette-stadium/

Rally to support Tom Brady draws about 150 people outside Gillette Stadium
Posted by Mike Wilkening on May 24, 2015

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptrhzgyymgezyzjhmjfjownhndzlzwu2mgiyowm3mgu1-e1432505624521.jpeg
Getty Images

On Sunday, we learned something: if you hold a rally supporting a star quarterback suspended due to allegations of deflated footballs, they will come.

Approximately 150 people attended Sunday’s “FreeTom Brady rally” outside of Gillette Stadium, the Boston Globe reported, citing Foxborough, Mass. police for the crowd estimate.

Brady, the Patriots’ four-time Super Bowl-winning quarterback, has been banned for the first four regular season games of 2015 by the NFL. He is appealing.

The demonstration, per a Facebook page advertising the event, was intended to “protest th eunjust football arrest of half God half man Tom Brady.”

According to media reports, the demonstration included a recently married couple that is not honeymooning in Bermuda in solidarity with with the Patriots after Brady’s four-game suspension.

“We want to be here to support our Patriots, and until that ban is lifted we’re not going on our honeymoon,” said Paul Goodrow of Watertown, Mass., according to the Boston Herald. “Our whole house is like a man cave.

“The NFL debacled this so-called Deflategate. It’s just ridiculous. It’s all because of fans from other states who hate us because they ain’t us. I believe that he is innocent. This is just a smear campaign against the Patriots.”

There was no indication any Patriots staff were present for the rally.

New England begins its organized team practice activities on Tuesday.
--------------
150 losers, supporting 1 cheater.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Not going on a honeymoon to Bermuda to support Tom Brady...just more proof that Cheatriots fans are the dumbest fans on earth. Those two should be sterilized to prevent the gene pool's destruction.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Not going on a honeymoon to Bermuda to support Tom Brady...just more proof that Cheatriots fans are the dumbest fans on earth. Those two should be sterilized to prevent the gene pool's destruction.
Having those two as parents would be an awful lot to overcome. Regardless of that child's sex they're going to be named Tom Brady. He or she will probably suffer greatly for not living up to the expectations of being Tom Brady. They will be bullied mercilessly for deflating balls.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G51zrfkSQnY

http://www.thestarpress.com/story/news/local/2015/05/26/barbecue-dispute-ends-fork-eye/27970477/

Barbecue dispute ends with fork in eye
Douglas Walker, dwalker@muncie.gannett.com

MUNCIE – A dispute over "the last rib" at a family barbecue ended with one Muncie woman stabbing another in the eye with a fork, police said.

Sabrina A. Davis, 45, 2005 N. Turner St., was arrested Sunday night on a preliminary charge of criminal recklessness.

According to an affidavit, Davis was a guest at another family's gathering in the 2200 block of North Turner Street when the homeowner's daughter became upset over Davis "taking the last rib from the kitchen."

That woman confronted Davis "about taking all the food," and told officer Amy Kesler that Davis responding by stabbing her in the left eye with a fork she had been using "to take meat from a pan."

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...on-Arrested-Fight-Over-Sausage-305423061.html

NJ Man Named Bacon Arrested in Fight Over Sausage

A New Jersey man whose last name is Bacon was arrested after a dispute over sausage, according to police.

Thomas Bacon, 19, allegedly attacked another person at a Madison home on May 12 for eating the last piece of sausage, NJ.com reports.

Bacon was charged with simple assault and released pending a court appearance, according to NJ.com. It was not clear if Bacon had an attorney.
---------------
Taylor Ham, Esq, is his attorney
-----------
Things took a turn for the wurst
-----------
I heard his kids were Brats

http://news.yahoo.com/indian-police-seize-pigeon-over-spying-fears-103633656.html

Indian police seize pigeon over spying fears

New Delhi (AFP) - Indian police said Friday they have detained a pigeon that flew into a village near the heavily militarized border with Pakistan on suspicion it was being used for espionage.

Police said they had X-rayed the bird to see whether it was carrying anything suspicious after a villager spotted a stamp under its feathers that bore Urdu script and the name of a Pakistani district.

"We sent the bird to a polyclinic where X-ray scans were done to see if there is any spy camera, transmitter or hidden chip," senior police superintendent Rakesh Kaushal told AFP by telephone.

"Till now there is no evidence to suggest it is a spy bird but so long as we are not able to decipher what is written in Urdu, we cannot be absolutely sure."
------------------
If this happened in America, the ACLU would get it a lawyer and the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals would hold protests.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPCZtrac-Ss

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I was visiting my old college roommate, in Seattle of all places, and the above happened to the car next to us at the gas station. But in our case, the line broke and gas spewed everywhere. I told my friend to jump in the car and just get the hell out of there, which we promptly did. I have no idea what happened, but there was a lake of gasoline by the time we pulled out into the street.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
There's a lesson here for sure. I deleted my facebook page when I went back on the market to find a job. More and more employers are scouring the web for your name nowadays just to get a glimpse into your personal life. It's a shame that you can't let your hair down anymore because of that, but that's the world we live in now.
This is the only social site that I post at.

…..

Legend
Dude, you're behind the times. Every school here has banned dodge ball. Ridiculous.

What???? No dodge ball? For the love of.....

Next thing you know they will stop keeping score at T-Ball games so none of the kids will feel like they lost.......oh wait...they're already doing that :(

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/29185291/82-year-old-arrested-for-slashing-tires-over-bingo

82-year-old arrested for slashing tires over bingo
By: Michael Shingleton, FOX 13 News

7917168_G.jpg

Get out of my bingo seat you old hag!

Police arrested an 82-year-old man for slashing a woman's tires because he claims she was sitting in his favorite bingo seat.

Fred Smith was charged with criminal mischief to a vehicle last week when, police say, he took an ice pick to Ethel Britt's van.

She celebrated her 88th birthday Friday and has since been questioning why Smith targeted her car.

"I didn't think anyone would be low enough to do that to my car because I didn't know I had any enemies in my life,” she said. “I thought everybody was my friend, but undoubtedly I have one enemy.”

Police say Smith stormed out of a weekly bingo game at the Lake Ashton Club House and punctured two of Britt's tires because she was sitting in a chair he usually sits in.

"I didn't know it meant that much to him to do that to my tires," Britt continued.

"It's quite frankly a childish-type crime," offered Lake Wales Deputy Chief Troy Schulze. "The man admitted to it when the officer told him what he was there to investigate. He was apologetic. He said he was embarrassed. He regretted doing it, but he took ownership of it and said that even in the embarrassment he had to face consequences."

Those consequences could include about $500 in tire damage and restitution back to Britt.

She said she has no hard feelings, but she's still a bit puzzled.

"I'm not mad, no. I would like to have my tires paid for because that took every dime I had in the bank," she added.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Ethel Britt has the patience and forgiveness of a saint. If that was damn near anyone else, including me, I think they'd be very, very pissed at this old goat for doing that to something they loved.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie

They've watched their team go to what, 5 SB ' S and won 3 of them, and they're crying like little bitches that their cheating QB is getting suspended 4 games. They have to be the whiniest bunch of fucktards ever. All of this after SO many things go in their favor (tuck rule, Spygate, etc). I seriously hope Tom Brady gets his suspension reduced so we can beat them WITH that retard. Sorry about the long-winded diatribe. I fucking hate Patriots fans.

Memento

Name
Jemma
They've watched their team go to what, 5 SB ' S and won 3 of them, and they're crying like little bitches that their cheating QB is getting suspended 4 games. They have to be the whiniest bunch of fucktards ever. All of this after SO many things go in their favor (tuck rule, Spygate, etc). I seriously hope Tom Brady gets his suspension reduced so we can beat them WITH that retard. Sorry about the long-winded diatribe. I freaking hate Patriots fans.

Six Super Bowls. And if you want to be fair, they didn't win any of them because all of them were tainted wins.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Six Super Bowls. And if you want to be fair, they didn't win any of them because all of them were tainted wins.

Oh 6. It blows my mind how much they're crying. I loathe patriots fans.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
In some schools they've banned dodge ball which was one of the only things I used to look forward to in P.E. That big red mark on the side of my face was a badge of honor back in the day. :) We're turning our young people into wussies.

Schools come up with some interesting policies to combat violence. Boy Scouts won't let kids play with water guns. PC police running amok. Yet it seems incidents are worse today than in our childhood days. And they still think taking God out of schools is a good thing for kids? :palm:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
You decide who should get the Dumbass of the Day award here. The judge, the Birmingham City Council, the neighbors who complained, or the defendant who's to dumb or belligerent to scream into a pillow or stifle herself some other way. Dumbasses!
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...43509/Loud-sex-noises-land-woman-in-jail.html

Loud sex noises land woman in jail
Gemma Wale, of Birmingham, is given a two-week prison sentence after annoying a neighbour with her 'screaming and shouting whilst having sex'

Gemma-Wale-01_3325904b.jpg

Gemma Wale was sentenced to two weeks in jail after breaching an ASBO by screaming and shouting whilst having sex at a level of noise which annoyed a neighbour Photo: Caters

By Agency

A woman who breached a court order barring her from causing nuisance by making "loud sex noises" was sent to jail.

Gemma Wale, of Small Heath, Birmingham, was given a two-week prison sentence after a civil court judge concluded that she had breached the order by "screaming and shouting whilst having sex" at a "level of noise" which annoyed a neighbour.

Detail has emerged in a written ruling by Judge Emma Kelly following a hearing in Birmingham County Court.

Judge Kelly concluded that Miss Wale had breached an anti-social behaviour order.

She said Birmingham City Council took legal action after a neighbour complained.

The judge did not give Miss Wale's age in her ruling but said she had a boyfriend called Wayne.

Judge Kelly said the anti-social behaviour order had barred Miss Wale from making "loud sex noises".

The order had also barred her from causing nuisance by playing loud music, shouting, swearing, making banging noises, stamping and slamming doors.

The judge concluded that she had also breached the order by arguing with her boyfriend, swearing at a neighbour, "banging around the house" and "running around in the property".

Gemma-Wale-02_3325908b.jpg

The block of flats where Gemma Wale lives in Birmingham

She imposed separate two-week jail terms on Miss Wale for each breach but said all terms would run concurrently.

Judge Kelly said another judge had imposed an anti-social behaviour order in January.

She said she had analysed allegations that the order had been breached at a hearing in May.

The judge indicated that Miss Wale lived in a property owned by Birmingham council and said she had heard evidence from a council housing officer and one of Miss Wale's neighbours.

Judge Kelly said a neighbour had complained that at around 5am on January 29 "paragraph 3 of the order" had been breached.

"Gemma started screaming and shouting whilst having sex, which woke us up," said the neighbour. "This lasted 10 minutes."

The judge concluded: "I am satisfied that during the course of the early hours of 29th January 2015, at around 5am, the defendant was guilty of screaming and shouting whilst having sex at a level of noise which caused nuisance or annoyance to (a neighbour)."