Do we have any OC options?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

V3

Hall of Fame
No, with the Ravens.
homer-computer-doh.jpg

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
They will promote Rob Boras unless Mike Shanahan wants to be a coordinator.

paceram

Pro Bowler
They will promote Rob Boras unless Mike Shanahan wants to be a coordinator.

A few questions:

1) If the Rams do indeed promote Rob Boras how would you feel about that hiring (I personally wouldn't be too excited but I will admit I don't
know anything about Rob Boras!).
2) Is there ANY chance the Rams could end up with Gase (IF, Chudzinski is definitely out of the picture Gase seems to be the best available
candidate left but I am guessing he will end up with the 49's) or Martz (I am also guessing he is probably not on the Rams wish list and it
sounds like he might be agreeing to terms with the Browns soon but personally I would take him over a lot of other candidates at this point).
3) Are there any other candidates out there that you would like to see the Rams consider other than Boras?
4) In your opinion are the Rams having a hard time getting THEIR choice of OC because they moved to slow (And, I have no idea what they have done
behind the scenes but it just appears to me that they wait for their guy and by time they realize he is not in the picture most of the other
candidates have already interviewed with other teams - Again, just my personal perception!) or are the Rams just not a team too many good OC
candidates want to go to (whether it is their losing records, the uncertainty about where they will be playing in a couple of years or just not
wanting to work for the Rams current management)?

Sorry for the lengthy note but the current situation with the Rams is just very frustrating!

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
I don't care what Patrick Karraker says, he can go cram it. I'm glad Shottenheimer is gone because he was not getting the job done. I don't think the blocking rule is the problem. The problem is those coaches want to go to other teams or stay put. The Rams are just not as attractive right now as other teams. Sucks but that's the way it is. Hopefully whoever the Rams get will help put more point on the board.

I expect an OC being announced before close of day Friday if not today.

Now let the Rams get started on the OL and getting some quality UDFA.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No.

Ah, yea. Not a good fit there. Unless he used him like a WR.
Martz is all about finding and exploring mismatches saying cook will be expendable isn't likely since he would be a focal point in Martz offense as would tavon

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I wonder why Shannahan hasn't been mentioned? Anybody here think he wont take any job unless its a head coaching gig? I know he and Fisher are good friends. I don't understand why there not going after him after trying to interview his son. It just makes all the sense in the world to me and I wish they would just get it done!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I feel all those screaming for martz are holding on to the past. What has he really done since leaving here?

Irish

Starter
Start drinking that Boras Kool-aid, folks.

Run, run, run, run,run, run, run,run, run, run,run, run, run,run, run, run,run, run, run,run, run, run,run, run, run,run, run, run,run, run, run,run, run, run,run, run, run,run, run, run,run, run, run,run, run, run,run, run, run,run, run, run,run, run, run,run, run, run,run, run, run,run, run, run,run, run, run,run, run, run,run, run, run,run, run, run,run, run, run,run, run, run

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Cigniti or Boras....although neither makes my heart skip a beat...I'd pull a college coach outta the ranks and get him up to speed in 2 seasons...for my shiny new Hundley....:sneaky:(y)(y)(y)(y);););):cool::cool::cool:

V3

Hall of Fame
I said when news first broke that Schotty was leaving that the move would only be as good as the new hire. It's not looking good.