Do we have any OC options?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Martz is by far the best option, hopefully Fish considers him now.

If it is Hackett I am going to wish Fish the best, just like I did with Schotty.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Martz is by far the best option, hopefully Fish considers him now.

If it is Hackett I am going to wish Fish the best, just like I did with Schotty.

In Fisher we Trust

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I suppose there is still a chance Shanny Sr is in play too.

Gonna keep my fingers crossed. This is a big, big hire for Fish. Really hope he gets an OC who sets him up for success.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Hiring Martz would definitely ignite the fan base quite a bit(at a time when things need to be ignited for reasons other than just football in St Louis).

I have my doubts as to whether or not it would work...and i really don't see it happening.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I also like Weiss, bad head coach, great o-coordinator that has done some good work with a bunch of different QBs.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Was hoping for Gase personally, and it still could happen i guess, but the more I think about it, I think it's going to be internal - Cignetti to OC (keeping that familiarity with Sam alive and kicking) and Fisher will bring in his ol' buddy from Tennesse Dowell Loggains as the new QB coach...

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How about Ken Zampese with Martz as an Offensive Consultant? Both are Air Coryell guys. Ernie worked with Martz as an Offensive Consultant in 2002. Might work. Especially for a guy who is a first time OC. Would give him a good veteran hand to help him out.

Or just bring Martz in as an Offensive Consultant even if we hire internally. I'd love to see him work with our QBs. But that might be asking too much.
After doing some research I would bring Zampese in. He has done a good job developing Palmer and Dalton. Interview him.

Also Cigniti would be the internal guy I interview. He has done a good job here as QBs coach. He improved Sam and got the most out of Clemens, Davis, and Hill. Had decent success in college as OC.

Instead of getting a worn out retread since we can't get a top flight guy, let's go the assistant route and get a good one.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
wasn't Zampese a part of the Greatest Show on Turf coaching team... would be worth a call ;)

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
This totally pisses me off. I guess we get Boras. No offense or anything, but I was hoping they would hire someone that would give the franchise some excitement