Do we have any OC options?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Al Saunders? Would be happen w/ Zampese always been a fan... Is their anyone thats worked w/ Tuener awhile now we can bring over from the vikings?
Saunders and Williams didn't get along in Washington.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would love to have Martz. Great offensive mind. I'm not sure Fisher would feel the same way. I know Gregg Williams didn't get along with Al Saunders in Washington because of the whole scoring fast, not controlling the ball thing.

I don't want a internal hiring. I'm scared to get a new guy in here because the last inexperienced coordinator we got was Walton and he was absolutely horrible.

Eh...the proven options are dried up. Gotta take a risk...might hit a homerun. You never know.

Would any of those pulling for Martz be so gung-ho for him if he, hypothetically, insisted on a clause in his contract that he'd be the next head coach again?

Of course not. But he has no leverage.

FRO

Legend
It really pisses me off that Chud got blocked. I wanted he or Gase so because they run the same system as Schotty. Now I don't know what he will do. I'm sure it will be a major letdown.

FRO

Legend
Eh...the proven options are dried up. Gotta take a risk...might hit a homerun. You never know.

Of course not. But he has no leverage.
Any OCs in the college ranks?

What NFL team has up and coming OC prospects? Will other teams be mega douches and block guys from getting better jobs?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Any OCs in the college ranks?

What NFL team has up and coming OC prospects? Will other teams be mega douches and block guys from getting better jobs?
I was shocked when it happened to the Raiders.
It's highly uncommon.
I would be surprised if Van Pelt and Chud aren't a little pissed about it.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Cam Cameron might be worth a call at this point in time. Fisher has connections at LSU

Memphis Ram

Legend
Rhette Lashlee, OC, Auburn
:D

tumblr_ll9pv9jboy1qixleeo1_400.gif

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
No.

The guy was god awful in Baltimore.

but before his track record was pretty good I think. Plus he would be able to help are future young qb we assume will be brought in. But Balt was terrible. Worth a chance though

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Charlie Weis any good?

Terrible college HC but he's done well pretty much everywhere he's been in the NFL. Cassel put up 27 TDs to 7 Ints in his lone year in KC(although most of it against a weak schedule). Testeverde put up 29 TDs to 7 Ints when he was with NYJ. And obviously Brady was Brady in NE.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Well, Boras has OC experience under John Robinson and he's still young - bio says ranked among the nation’s leaders in rushing offense. You never know.

OTOH,
Is it too soon to start the Fire Boringass as OC threads?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
but before his track record was pretty good I think. Plus he would be able to help are future young qb we assume will be brought in. But Balt was terrible. Worth a chance though

Hasn't been "good" since he was with the Chargers from 2002 to 2006...and that was under Marty Schottenheimer with Brees and Tomlinson.

ram007

Starter
He really excels at contract buyouts -- he's going to still be paid by both ND and Kansas for a bit.
He worked with Sam during the lockout.
I didn't know he worked with Sam. Then bring him in I say