Discussions under way between Kenny Britt and Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
We've got very little money on the books right now for 2016 and 2017. I'm sure Demoff will be assigning money in those years with who we have to re-sign in mind.

We'll be able to re-sign them if we want to.

How much do you see Britt getting anyways? I don't see how $5 million a year for Britt is going to stop us from re-signing either player.

The average NFL cap for WR this year is $14m, assuming the $5m for Britt, I can see Quick putting up 1,000 yards minimum if fully healthy and a proper QB, let's say he get's $7.5m per year (going off Decker's Jets contract) I see Bailey as a superior and healthy Amendola if he can play a season with Bradford so let's say $6m per year all together you're looking at $18.5m which isn't cripplingly bad, as long as we're able to find $4.5m+ a nominal amount for the others. But I'd rather save that Britt money and have enough to keep our other FAs than skimp elsewhere.