Dickerson pleading for Suh!!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Does Suh even play the NT position? I mean I know he's a pretty good DT but does he fit Wades scheme? and does he fit McBae's team motto? We, not me. I think not.

ED just likes to rattle his saber, utter nonsense.

My instinct says suh would equal bad team chemistry but if they genuinely respect each other they could feed off the others talent and motor and then god help Sam Bradford in Arizona.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
ED is dumb. Is he still saying Mannion is better than Goff?

No. He admitted that Goff has done well under McVay.

And honestly, Goff did look pretty bad under Fisher. ED's mistake was conflating Fisher's garbage with Goff's potential.

But ED has bought in on Goff.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack

I know I'm salty about it (another dead horse moment for me), but I think Dietrich-Smith got off light.

I woulda choked that MFer out. No tap for that bitch. I woulda put him to SLEEP for that down block.

It wasn't only illegal as crap, but Suh was getting cheap-shotted all game... then dickwaffle tries to end his career and potentially paralyze him???

F that. It woulda been a war and they woulda had to taze me to peal me off that klingon.

I'm not even playing. NO BLUE FONT.

I not only think Suh was justified (only for that one, the others were bad and he shouldn't have done them), but I know I woulda done worse. Know.

Turducken

Starter
you think he's better than AD?
No. When Suh was in his prime he was about as dominant as AD, but he his is older now and is also a dirty player (penalties, suspensions) and that lowers his value to any team. His overall value isn't close to AD's right now. Maybe Suh's worth $45mil on a 3 yr deal. If AD was in FA right now, I think he'd be able to pull in $70mil on a 3 yr deal (with a guaranteed contract).

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's gonna want 18 to 20 mil a season. Promise you. It's the reason why the Dolphins cut him. Too much money not enough production. Again some team will overpay the guy. What else is new
Welcome to Cleveland Suh

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
I know I'm salty about it (another dead horse moment for me), but I think Dietrich-Smith got off light.

I woulda choked that MFer out. No tap for that bitch. I woulda put him to SLEEP for that down block.

It wasn't only illegal as crap, but Suh was getting cheap-shotted all game... then dickwaffle tries to end his career and potentially paralyze him???

F that. It woulda been a war and they woulda had to taze me to peal me off that klingon.

I'm not even playing. NO BLUE FONT.

I not only think Suh was justified (only for that one, the others were bad and he shouldn't have done them), but I know I woulda done worse. Know.

Brock said the Packers offensive lineman untied Suh’s shoes three times during the game.

"That’s why he stomped him," Brock said. "That’s why he banged his head on the ground and he stomped him."

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Brock said the Packers offensive lineman untied Suh’s shoes three times during the game.

"That’s why he stomped him," Brock said. "That’s why he banged his head on the ground and he stomped him."

Actually, someone posted a vid on YT of all the cheap shot prior and I think it was like 7-8 super cheap shots.

And I mean super dirty stuff, not just "in the trenches" stuff.

And it was complete BS that the sports media wanted to treat D-S like a victim. But then...sports media...

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
How about we sign AD first

I’ll say this though. Playing next to AD and Brock that is one insane line. Nobody is pushing those three around.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Since Suh was cut, does he count against comp picks if signed? Got a nice 3rd/4th coming our way with Watkins and don't know if this would get in the way of that.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Since Suh was cut, does he count against comp picks if signed? Got a nice 3rd/4th coming our way with Watkins and don't know if this would get in the way of that.

If Suh is cut, he doesn't cost us anything in terms of compensatory picks.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
If Suh is cut, he doesn't cost us anything in terms of compensatory picks.

That's kind of what I assumed.

If that's the case as it seems. I wouldn't mind this. Kinda overlaps with Donald a bit in terms of skill set, but if anyone can get a player in great position to make plays, it's Wade.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd rather have Bradford.
You remember my massive pre-draft question, "Suh or Bradford" over at PD...They thought that I was so great administering the count for a few weeks, until they banned me for criticizing Bernie....lol

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You remember my massive pre-draft question, "Suh or Bradford" over at PD
Yep. 1,554 pages, culminating with me threatening to murder Catfish Nuggets (aka Skeptical51).