Dickerson pleading for Suh!!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ants

Starter
I like it.
If the offense takes a step back, at least the D will take 2 steps forward.
I guess we first have to wrap up AD, though. :thinking:

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I wonder how suh and Donald really feel about each other. If they'd love the situation then I'd be all for it.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I wonder how suh and Donald really feel about each other. If they'd love the situation then I'd be all for it.

Does Suh even play the NT position? I mean I know he's a pretty good DT but does he fit Wades scheme? and does he fit McBae's team motto? We, not me. I think not.

ED just likes to rattle his saber, utter nonsense.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Suh got his money if he wants to be apart of something special and a chance to win he will take less to join in as far as Donald being ok with it I cannot see how he wouldn't be probably make him even more scary if that's possible. Only way to make up for Sammys loss is to use that money wisely.

Turducken

Starter
Suh (like AD) could play several positions, but since he's best at 3 technique (same as AD) and probably wants $20mil/yr (same as AD), it wouldn't make much sense.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I've heard much worst ideas. How much money is the question.

He's gonna want 18 to 20 mil a season. Promise you. It's the reason why the Dolphins cut him. Too much money not enough production. Again some team will overpay the guy. What else is new

Ram65

Legend
He's gonna want 18 to 20 mil a season. Promise you. It's the reason why the Dolphins cut him. Too much money not enough production. Again some team will overpay the guy. What else is new

He has money maybe he goes for 10 Mil. It's just fun to think of him with Donald and Brockers.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Suh (like AD) could play several positions, but since he's best at 3 technique (same as AD) and probably wants $20mil/yr (same as AD), it wouldn't make much sense.

Pure speculation on both our parts but I do not think he wants that kind of money again nor do I think anyone would even remotely come close to offering that. In my opinion I think he will be luck to crack 10 million with a desperate team with the Rams maybe 7-9 million

Ram65

Legend
It would be fun but not really a need tbh. We need a 0-Technique NT, a good one.

He could do that. He would be a big help in stopping the run. He can also attack up field. Offensive lines would have to pick their poison. They can't double both Donald and Suh.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
He could do that. He would be a big help in stopping the run. He can also attack up field. Offensive lines would have to pick their poison. They can't double both Donald and Suh.

yeah but he would never sign for 10mil. because some other team will offer him 15 because of the potential factor. Plus the guy is a 15 yard penalty waiting to happen.

Turducken

Starter
He has $54mil left over three years on his current contract. Assuming no one claims him, i'd jump at signing him at half that price (even if he isn't a top tier NT). But i don't think his price will fall that far.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
If the offense takes a step back, at least the D will take 2 steps forward.

Offense going nowhere but forward, @Ants , my little marching buddy. Just like your pals in the ant colony, we march forward, and carry objects 10x greater than our size!!!! Onward! :rant: