DeSean Jackson’s contract with Rams - $2.75 million plus incentives

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
My god, it starts off about DJ, goes to his dad being a Steeler fan, off to your high school years, suddenly a random girl gets shot in the face, becomes a cautionary drama of her not being able to find her old self again, back to DJ saving lives some how.... your stream of consciousness to your keyboard is amazing at times. Like a rabbit hole lined with meth and cocaine. Nothing but love for a fellow Rams fans but you make me go cross eyed trying to follow your posts.

Well back to DJ Poly HS Jackrabbit days to Darby Field on which SOFI Field is built.
YES - The LA RAMS were a thing back in the day. Then the Raiders rolled in. The Ganster days were just starting up with a bunch of drive bye’s.

For whatever it is worth I know DJ is going to feel Extra Love from Ram Fans in SOFI Stadium & Beyond.

Tano

Legend
I would not say he didn’t fit McVays offense. He just isn’t as good as Matthew Stafford. The Rams went to the SuperBowl & have been to the Playoffs 3 out of the last 4 seasons.

Mattew Stafford & DJ11 should hook on a few nice TD’s.I’m sure DJ11 would have made things easier for The Rams this last season.I think we all knew The Rams were missing a deep threat.
—Brandon Cook having concussion issue in 2019 might have been a bigger reason The Rams didn’t make the playoffs? We’ll never know.
How about fit as well as McVay thinks Stafford will fit in this offense.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
How about fit as well as McVay thinks Stafford will fit in this offense.

Yeah - I think Matthew Stafford has a strong arm & as DJ11 says.Just throw it deep.
I believe he has an excellent feel for the pocket & will be able to set pass rusher up to extend the pocket & find open receivers downfield.I don’t think his hard count is as good as The Rams have had.
Having DJ11 on the field just knowing he can be dangerous on Jet Sweeps will make things easier.I know Brandon Cooks & Tavon add that speed factor keeping LBers at home more.
I do think Matthew Stafford brings an element of reading defenses that DJ11 can find open space just by connecting on the line of scrimmage.I believe having a veteran of WR’s is going to be awesome.
BTW- Josh Reynolds didn’t do The Rams many favors when it came to adjustments.I mean Tory Holt & Faulk were special players. Todd Gurley got a little heady,but was a smart player with The Rams.