DeSean Jackson’s contract with Rams - $2.75 million plus incentives

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramon Ram

Starter
Rumors of Rams interest on 1 year deal. If healthy, if, still a deep threat and possible impact on our sorry return game. I would do it.

1614285915284.png

Psycho_X

Legend
He's 34, has played 8 games the last two years, has only played 16 games once in 2013, hasn't really returned kicks in 7 years, hasn't had 1000 yards in 5 years.... do I need to say more? A prove it deal? He's 34!!!!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I bet it happens, McVay loved him in Washington, but I wish we had him three years ago...We did, five years ago.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Doesn't move the needle IMO. Can't stay healthy and I think in the last 2 years he's had 2 games where he scored a TD.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
He's 34, has played 8 games the last two years, has only played 16 games once in 2013, hasn't really returned kicks in 7 years, hasn't had 1000 yards in 5 years.... do I need to say more? A prove it deal? He's 34!!!!
So, you're saying Jackson is well-rested.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's from LA and near retirement. They'll sign him on a cheap deal to be the #4 WR. If he gets hurt, he gets hurt. He's not going to be counted on to be the guy.

Psycho_X

Legend
He's from LA and near retirement. They'll sign him on a cheap deal to be the #4 WR. If he gets hurt, he gets hurt. He's not going to be counted on to be the guy.

Idk, even the vet minimum is slightly over $1 million and I doubt he takes that. In a year where we're not shedding crazy dead cap I'd say sure take a flyer on a part time player who used to be good but we need every dollar we can get this year. And if he didn't have the injury history that he's had. Odds are not in the teams favor on this one. Best case scenario I see is we barely use him for most of the season then use that last drop of gas for the playoffs if he has it.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Idk, even the vet minimum is slightly over $1 million and I doubt he takes that. In a year where we're not shedding crazy dead cap I'd say sure take a flyer on a part time player who used to be good but we need every dollar we can get this year. And if he didn't have the injury history that he's had. Odds are not in the teams favor on this one. Best case scenario I see is we barely use him for most of the season then use that last drop of gas for the playoffs if he has it.

Nobody is going to pay him much. He'll take a cheap deal, or we won't sign him. It's that simple. I have no issue with it. He's worth a cheap contract.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Nobody is going to pay him much. He'll take a cheap deal, or we won't sign him. It's that simple. I have no issue with it. He's worth a cheap contract.
Agree - plus, he was at Philly last year. Even as a decoy, corners have to' respect him.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
In one game he could put up 280 yards and 3 TDs

for the season he could put up 315 yards and 3TDs.