Day Three Choices

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Give me Murray in the 4th, trade our 6-188 and 7-226 for a 5th, use it for the OT out of UNC who we scouted heavily(name slips my mind), and draft BPA rest of the way

James Hurst

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
In no particular order, it would be nice to get:

Another DB. I like Reynolds as a true Safety. McGill or Desir CB.

OL Depth. Yankey has a 2/3 round grade.(?)

QB. McCarron, Fales, ...

We've got the picks to target some guys.

Surprised regarding Yankey. There was a lot of buzz about him going in the Second.

scifiman

Murray in the 4th. Then maybe some lb depth like Bullough or Skov. Maybe take a flyer on a wr, db and some olinemen.

FRO

Legend
I would like to see 2 offensive linemen taken today. I'm hoping for Yankey in the 4th and a developmental guy later.

Also would like to see us grab some DBs.

With us having a ton of picks I wouldn't mind some redshirt picks on injured guys.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Yankey late 1st round-early 2nd or the 4throunder? this always happens. The truth is revealed....

ausmurp

Starter
I'd like to see us get Nevin Lawson or David Yankey in the 4th round.

What about our late rd man crush WR Jared Abbrederis from Wisconsin. I'd take this guy in a heartbeat if he's there when we pick in the 4th. Other players that could potential start right away:

Desir
Yankey

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Did some meditating donned in my new color-coordinated thong (Navy Blue and White)?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I don't think anyone would get that unless they were in the chat room last night

Seriously though, I wouldn't mind Desir at all, maybe Murray if he's available

ausmurp

Starter
I want the magic man Abbrederis. Abra cadabra. He is the most underrated WR in this draft.

Memphis Ram

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yankey late 1st round-early 2nd or the 4throunder? this always happens. The truth is revealed....

He had a horrible combine performance from what I've read.

Only one Stanford player has been selected so far. Hope none of this has anything to do with Jonathan Martin.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I'd like to see:
Desir, CB
McCullers, DT
Huff, FS
Dixon, SS
Lucas, OT
Shaw, QB
Washington, WR

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I think I'd rather pass on a QB at this point. Hill is more than adequate as a backup and there is still so much talent out there.

Memphis Ram

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm guessing that Fisher is going to go back to the Montana well today to pickup up one of their LBs (Jordan Tripp or Brock Coyle).

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
There is still another QB out there and it would mean going back to that Montana well .... Brett Smith.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I'd like BPA at S and LB.

We can take a QB with one of our last 3 picks because I really don't care if we take one at all.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
James Hurst? Didnt know they scouted him much.

James Hurst

Yes! Very good gentlemen, that's the OT I was referring to. I remember reading a draft thread over at Rams Talk referring to all the visits and buzz around the Rams and who they were scouting. Hurst kept popping up as someone we liked. If we can get him in the 5th via trade up and Murray in round 4, I'd be souped!!(y)

Slappy967

Starter
Ok you guys convinced me on
Abrederris WR

So add him to my wish list of
Pierre Desir CB
David Yankey OG
Dion Bailey S
Murray QB

V3

Hall of Fame
They are in a good spot to get a very good backup QB..McCarron, Savage, Murray...all still available.

Still would like to see another DB and LB.

Are there any WR that can contribute left or are we simply drafting what we already have if we go that route?
What's the point in drafting aqb that will never be a starter? Backup qb's can be found everywhere in FA. Why waste the pick?