Day Three Choices

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Trade up! We have no room on this roster for late round bench players...

Sum1

Hall of Fame
They are in a good spot to get a very good backup QB..McCarron, Savage, Murray...all still available.

Still would like to see another DB and LB.

Are there any WR that can contribute left or are we simply drafting what we already have if we go that route?

siiimmons

UDFA
If joyner was brought in as the 3rd corner, maybe dion bailey for some safety help?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I say they grab Aaron Murray in the 4th, Jonathan Dowling S/CB at 188, and then some guards and whatever the rest of the way.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
And it's worth pointing out that 214, 249 and 250 are comp picks and thus not tradeable.

Exactly. I think some people don't realize we only have 3 picks to use to trade up. Unfortunately :(

SierraRam

Recreational User
In no particular order, it would be nice to get:

Another DB. I like Reynolds as a true Safety. McGill or Desir CB.

OL Depth. Yankey has a 2/3 round grade.(?)

QB. McCarron, Fales, ...

We've got the picks to target some guys.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd like to see us get Nevin Lawson or David Yankey in the 4th round.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Yankey and Desir please. If you have to trade up into the fourth round to get one of them, don't hesitate to do so. Desir automatically starts at free safety, and Yankey is arguably the most versatile offensive lineman left. If we need to sacrifice a future fourth, don't hesitate; the guys you'll get here are much better than the guys in the next draft.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Did some meditating donned in my new color-coordinated thong (Navy Blue and White) and came up with this brilliant thought provoking plan.

The player we need to target with the 10th pick of the 4th round is OLB Telvin Smith, FSU. I think this kid could be used not only as a OLB but as a FS as well. He's 6'3", 213 lbs. He runs a 4.52!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's a tweener and we could use him just like that.

Then, with our 6th, and two 7ths, we trade up into the 5th round where we nab the best QB available and I think one that can be developed will still be there. Comp picks can be used on flyers for depth at OL, DB, WR. Maybe guys like WR Cody Hoffman, BYU, Bene' Benwikere, CB, San Jose St., or Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, OT, McGill, may still be there.

How crazy is that?

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
To me the 4-7 rounds are the most fun to speculate over.
There is still some good players. Guys for depth and development. The draft is going to get crazy with trades. I can see Snead using his tradable picks trying to trade back into the 5th to get the one guy he really wants.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Give me Murray in the 4th, trade our 6-188 and 7-226 for a 5th, use it for the OT out of UNC who we scouted heavily(name slips my mind), and draft BPA rest of the way

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Give me Murray in the 4th, trade our 6-188 and 7-226 for a 5th, use it for the OT out of UNC who we scouted heavily(name slips my mind), and draft BPA rest of the way

James Hurst? Didnt know they scouted him much.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Hurst was probably going to be a 1st round pick before he broke his leg. He probably wouldn't be a bad "red-shirt" pick.

MizzOU

UDFA
Did some meditating donned in my new color-coordinated thong (Navy Blue and White) and came up with this brilliant thought provoking plan.

The player we need to target with the 10th pick of the 4th round is OLB Telvin Smith, FSU. I think this kid could be used not only as a OLB but as a FS as well. He's 6'3", 213 lbs. He runs a 4.52!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's a tweener and we could use him just like that.

Then, with our 6th, and two 7ths, we trade up into the 5th round where we nab the best QB available and I think one that can be developed will still be there. Comp picks can be used on flyers for depth at OL, DB, WR. Maybe guys like WR Cody Hoffman, BYU, Bene' Benwikere, CB, San Jose St., or Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, OT, McGill, may still be there.

How crazy is that?
Whoa man. You remember how bad Roy Williams was at coverage in Dallas? That's... crazy.