Curse Filter Is Now Active

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I was digging the new lack if filter, but I understand it's purpose. I turned mine off tho. I think it adds to it!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Me ,I've started typing freak an shyte because I don't like having my posts altered

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Me ,I've started typing freak an shyte because I don't like having my posts altered

Your posts are not being altered. It only looks different to the people who WANT it to look different.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Does it change it back so Juggs can have his profanity?

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Haha I love me some profanity

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Gosh darn it TD. Why the fudge would you say things like S H Y T E? You know those darn words are transparent attempts to be a vulgar doo doo head without actually being censored. You offend my delicate sensibilities.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Gosh darn it TD. Why the fudge would you say things like S H Y T E? You know those darn words are transparent attempts to be a vulgar doo doo head without actually being censored. You offend my delicate sensibilities.
Then I hath thuctheded, in my tathk, Ship, Ship I hath

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
All I see are the fucking hairs on my mustache.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I need to come up with some better replacement words

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I have gotten a few emails from concerned parents regarding the use of bad language on the site.

Having a family of my own, I agree.

Use of profanity on the site is now being replaced with a cleaner and kinder variation.

Fear not my vulgarity spewing friends. This profanity filter can easily be disabled from your profile.

Here is how.

Got to "preferences"

screenshot_240.png

Then click "enable profanity contents" Then save.

screenshot_241.png

Since there is parents on your site (though I'm marriaged) should we be looking forward to a MILF or cougar forum?

Back on topic The profanity element is a great idea/option