Curse Filter Is Now Active

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I need to come up with some better replacement words

Just replace every curse word with badger. "Oh go badger yourself!" "You're acting like a major badgerhole right now!" "Jonathan Martin is a badger for snitching!" "Go eat a badger!" "I love me a fat badger!"

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I did have to do a double take when I saw someone refer to something as "pee pee poor".

Just replace every curse word with badger. "Oh go badger yourself!" "You're acting like a major badgerhole right now!" "Jonathan Martin is a badger for snitching!" "Go eat a badger!" "I love me a fat badger!"

Or "Smurf" is a good idea for that.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I didn't have mine enabled ... but I was still seeing them. No biggie to me, but understand the concern. I also wonder how young these "children" are that read and post on here. I raised 3 kids ... all in their 20]s now ... and I can assure you .... when not around their parents, they cursed that would make a sailor blush! :sneaky:

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I didn't have mine enabled ... but I was still seeing them. No biggie to me, but understand the concern. I also wonder how young these "children" are that read and post on here. I raised 3 kids ... all in their 20]s now ... and I can assure you .... when not around their parents, they cursed that would make a sailor blush! :sneaky:

You are still seeing them?

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
No! Some Commie reached into my cabinet and changed my settings!!! Where is my gun?!?!

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I still wanna know what the hell children we have around here and who told their mommy.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
haha...did you tattle Stu?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Let me try that. Fuck you Les.

Weird. I typed Fuck you E.a.s.t. (without periods) and it says "Fuck you Les". Man Les - I'd watch your back around here. :sneaky:

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Curse filter? What the fuck is that all about? Talk about bullshit.

I guess some words work, and other don't. . .

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Curse filter? What the freak is that all about? Talk about bullshit.

I guess some words work, and other don't. . .

Turn it off if you don't like it. I could remove the option completely.