Curse Filter Is Now Active

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

I have gotten a few emails from concerned parents regarding the use of bad language on the site.

Having a family of my own, I agree.

Use of profanity on the site is now being replaced with a cleaner and kinder variation.

Fear not my vulgarity spewing friends. This profanity filter can easily be disabled from your profile.

Here is how.

Got to "preferences"

screenshot_240.png

Then click "enable profanity contents" Then save.

screenshot_241.png

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I didn't fucking do a gawd damn thing and the shit is still showing on mine.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yep. But it is not selected now. I'm guessing if I refresh then profanities will be censored unless I check it?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Still shows profanities and it's not selected. Do we need to delete cookies or something? I don't want to censor my stuff but am just trying to see if it works. I agree that it is a good idea to have the default be where cus words don't show. Just trying to give you a heads up that it's not selected yet I still see them.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Wait..there's parents checking out this site?

That means there's kids here?

Not that there's anything wrong with that...when I think kids and concerned parents, them kids must be pretty young.

Also...boo shitchickens!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
It's about fucking time, shit.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
OK. Let's try this. I fucking deleted cookies and that kind of shit.