PREGAME Cowboys at Rams Pregame Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
Yeah that decade (started in 69 in Minnesota for me) was rough. We were clearly the best team a few of those years, but some weird stuff would always happen, like the mud bowl, etc.
Homer repeating Mud Bowl ... Mud Bowl ... Mud Bowl ... Mud Bowl

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah, I give Kolone a hard time because he doesn't look like an athlete to me and I know he's very limited, but his snaps are solid and it appears he is capable with the line calls.
His under center snaps appeared flawless, but at least two of his shot gun snaps were off. If I recall.

Tano

Legend
I keep looking at this and my blood pressure just keeps slowly but surely rising. Pissing me off...

Any streaming suggestions? Stay with RedZone...?
Whew - I get this game on TV

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Any streaming suggestions? Stay with RedZone...?
Well, there are only 3 4pm games so you'll probably get a lot of the game on RZ
Im holding my breath that I get the game myself, I typically get both the NY and Philly fox feeds, but I'm right on the red/blue mason-dixon line

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
I'd like to think we can turn things around but after last week and the amount of injuries we have to the OL, I'm pretty concerned about this one. Dallas D is no joke.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
I'm hoping we see the return of 12 personnel for this game...Lots of two tight end sets, play action, the return of Benny Skow at FB, and Malcom Brown goal line touches...

On defense, I know the pass rush is awful but I really don't know how that gets any better without ADDING a starting caliber Edge to the group. Floyd has never been a true pass rusher (will have a moment or two) and Hollins is a backup player/rotational player at best. There's a reason Rams traded for Von Miller last season...

Psycho_X

Legend
Getting Edwards back is a good step to a more settled oline.
Any step that gets Evans off the field is a huge improvement. I hate ragging on the guy so much and nothing personal against the guy but I don't understand how he has stayed on this team for so long with how bad he looks every time he gets in a game.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
It's funny how certain teams just matchup differently even with changing personnel. I expect the Rams to bounce back big in this one. Good running game and then Donald goes off this week. Bayless will be a whining little bitch after this one.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
It's funny how certain teams just matchup differently even with changing personnel. I expect the Rams to bounce back big in this one. Good running game and then Donald goes off this week. Bayless will be a whining little bitch after this one.
IDK, this defense Dallas has is the best they've had in years. Plus besides Donald, the Rams are getting no pass rush whatsoever. Rush is not a runner so if they can get to him, they should sack him. But somebody other than Donald needs to put pressure on the QB.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Good write up. Just run. McVay will scheme good runs against us. That' s still our biggest weakness on defense. Other than that, us and the 49ers are the only two teams to hold all their opponents so far under 21 points (I believe).

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Only geographically. It'll be a home game for the Cowboys otherwise.
I wish I could disagree with you, Rynie.

It seems like Cooper Rush might be your Kurt Warner this year, eh? And good luck this week... big game for both of us, although you know who we are rooting for. Go Rams!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wish I could disagree with you, Rynie.

It seems like Cooper Rush might be your Kurt Warner this year, eh? And good luck this week... big game for both of us, although you know who we are rooting for. Go Rams!
Cooper Rush is the QB who forced the "offensive genius" that runs the Cowboys offense to balance shit. And it is magnified because they have a defense locking teams down too which reinforces the run game.

What's going to be funny is when Dak returns and said offensive genius reverts back to Passhappyville.