Cooper Kupp vs Josh Reynolds

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ellard80

Legend
Athletic is a very vague term. For instance if you're playing pick up basketball, who you picking to be in your team...Kupp or Reynolds?

Well if you are going without actually knowing the player or their skill and just "looks" that's an entire different thing then what we are talking about here.

If you go by Reynolds combine measurable.. he is a tad faster, and jumps higher. His stats are a bit better then Kupp's in a lot of those stats. (so you were correct!).

But when you watch them on the field (at this point in their careers) Kupp plays with more assertion, quickness and strength. Reynolds may have better underlying athletic traits but at this point in his career when I watch him play - he doesn't play with any quickness or confidence, and doesn't look particularly athletic out there. But with time that may come.

Last edited:

ausmurp

Starter
I say forget about Reynolds. Teams never get solid starting WRs in the same draft. Kupp so Jordy Nelson 2.0! He has a bright future and will only add strength, speed and quickness in the next few yrs. He will get better and from the looks of it, be a consistent 1000 yd WR for us. What a great pick and from the looks of it, he should've been a first rd pick.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I really loved this pick, but Reynolds hasn't really materialized like I thought he would in Roberts' absence and with his opportunities. Maybe it will take another year or so.

I think Sammy stay.He could go somewhere else for more money but he see the Rams building something special here and he will want to be a part of that.

The best thing about this year is that Josh gets to learn behind 3 good receivers. I think next year, he will break out and have a great year.

Memphis Ram

Legend
I say forget about Reynolds. Teams never get solid starting WRs in the same draft. Kupp so Jordy Nelson 2.0! He has a bright future and will only add strength, speed and quickness in the next few yrs. He will get better and from the looks of it, be a consistent 1000 yd WR for us. What a great pick and from the looks of it, he should've been a first rd pick.

Jordy Nelson 2.0? Nah. Nelson, a former track star (high school), can line up outside and run by people. That's not Kupps game. BTW, I'd be curious to how how often teams select more than one WR in a draft class.