Coliseum has sold out!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
bastids..They must be examining my LoyalRam username with suspicion....I am not optimistic they will let me troll like I wanna...lol
You'll get in at some point. I'm telling you, its a bunch of 50+ year olds acting like kids.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
lmao and the rumors that LA wont support a team? pee pee off

Well I'm not impressed that it took this long to fulfill all of the season tickets allotted. They got 56,000 deposits right out of the gate and it took some time to get to the limit.

It was January 18th when they went on sale remember.

EDIT
Allowing people to buy up to 8 season tickets was a mistake, it'll lock out to many real fans who are diehards and allow scalpers to profit while some real fans are sitting at home. They should have lowered it to 4 or 6, 8 was just fucking dumb. 56,000 people wanted season tickets and it's likely that only about half or so will get them.

Last edited:

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Glad to see there are a lot of old-timers here that don't act like little middle school kids like over at the Cowboyszone.com. You all should make accounts over there and troll like you've never trolled before.

Made an account "EpicDezCatch" referring to the Dal - Pack game of course :rolllaugh:. Waiting to be approved by admin.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Well I'm not impressed that it took this long to fulfill all of the season tickets allotted. They got 56,000 deposits right out of the gate and it took some time to get to the limit.

Ticket sales didn't open till mid May if I remember correctly and the reason why it took long was by design, they were doing 1k at a time.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Ticket sales didn't open till mid May if I remember correctly and the reason why it took long was by design, they were doing 1k at a time.

I think that's when they started notifying people that had gotten deposits down in time that they were allowed to then go select and buy, they closed the ticket sales after a couple of weeks. That's the part they are doing 1K at a time I believe.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I think that's when they started notifying people that had gotten deposits down in time that they were allowed to then go select and buy, they closed the ticket sales after a couple of weeks. That's the part they are doing 1K at a time I believe.

Not sure, I didn't get a email till May 27th that I was able to actually purchase tickets and people started buying them like 2-3 weeks before that because they got their deposits in before me by like 1-3 mins lol.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Not sure, I didn't get a email till May 27th that I was able to actually purchase tickets and people started buying them like 2-3 weeks before that because they got their deposits in before me by like 1-3 mins lol.

You put your deposit down in January though right?

How many did you get?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So they are keeping my $100 deposit to save me a place in line. I guess that's ok.
Seems like you'd want to leave that $100 in there for the other perks they are talking about. It may not be much but I think I would leave it in there. It's not like it is THAT much scratch.

And you think it just took this long to fill them. That's it. Come on Les. Let's not bag on them just to bag on them. Have you really been keeping up on the details or are you just acting like the typical sports reporter?

EDIT
Allowing people to buy up to 8 season tickets was a mistake, it'll lock out to many real fans who are diehards and allow scalpers to profit while some real fans are sitting at home. They should have lowered it to 4 or 6, 8 was just freaking dumb. 56,000 people wanted season tickets and it's likely that only about half or so will get them.
What is typical? I thought 8 was the norm for initial offerings of season tickets. It was for the Rose Garden here when the Trail Blazers moved into that arena. And there were only 22,000 seats available - period.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yea deposit was put in right when it opened and didn't get an actual date to buy till May 27th. I got 2 tickets @ 1500 each.

OK then it seems I was correct.

I have a friend back home in CLE that's going to buy some season tickets to the Cavs and I'm going to hopefully get to see an NBA Finals game. I've been to loads of playoff games but never to a championship event.

It'll be worth the cost of the flight and buying all the food and booze. Unless they don't win in which case it'll be a stupid fucking idea LOL.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Thanks for the Fun Factoid!! I was just guessing!!(y):D
Actually, I guess it was 102,000 plus and it held the record for over 40 years. Another fun fact. The Rams played in the Superbowl that still holds the highest attendance record for any post season game in NFL history.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Seems like you'd want to leave that $100 in there for the other perks they are talking about. It may not be much but I think I would leave it in there. It's not like it is THAT much scratch.

And you think it just took this long to fill them. That's it. Come on Les. Let's not bag on them just to bag on them. Have you really been keeping up on the details or are you just acting like the typical sports reporter?

What is typical? I thought 8 was the norm for initial offerings of season tickets. It was for the Rose Garden here when the Trail Blazers moved into that arena. And there were only 22,000 seats available - period.

I don't know what's typical either but 8 seems like too many and it's going to be too easy for ticket brokers to buy them up. Which means a lot of fans will not have a chance to buy and will end up having to overpay.

What I know about the ticket process is that it was open for awhile for deposits and I assumed it would be done in a day.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Actually, I guess it was 102,000 plus and it held the record for over 40 years. Another fun fact. The Rams played in the Superbowl that still holds the highest attendance record for any post season game in NFL history.

Also the only "home team" in SB history I believe.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
OK then it seems I was correct.

I have a friend back home in CLE that's going to buy some season tickets to the Cavs and I'm going to hopefully get to see an NBA Finals game. I've been to loads of playoff games but never to a championship event.

It'll be worth the cost of the flight and buying all the food and booze. Unless they don't win in which case it'll be a stupid freaking idea LOL.

I think where I got confused is where you said they went on sale in January when that was just the deposit, wasn't the actual sale on tickets. Tickets didnt go on sale till May.

Sounds dope for the Cavs tickets, I'm sure they'll be contenders again. LeBron is too good.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I think where I got confused is where you said they went on sale in January when that was just the deposit, wasn't the actual sale on tickets. Tickets didnt go on sale till May.

Sounds dope for the Cavs tickets, I'm sure they'll be contenders again. LeBron is too good.

If they don't get to the finals next year I'll be slightly shocked. And pissed since I won't get to an NBA Finals.

It's all about me LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.