Cody Davis to I.R. :(

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love the Navy and the Air Force! Whenever we had to go fight somewhere we would ask them for a ride!

Great taxi service they provided.
"Sailors= Sea Going Bell Hops!
~VeteranRamFan

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I was in the Army stationed at Ft Lewis Washington

We trained with jarheads at Pendleton practicing beach landings circa 1977

Good Times, we all got along great, one thing Hollywood gets wrong is from the ship to the landing craft, those damn nets were slapping hard against the hull... what an experience

Dang it, OC, here's another connection we have. I was stationed there '76-'77. So not only did we play each other in high school football, but probably suffered some cold, wet fall,winter, spring and summer together!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dang it, OC, here's another connection we have. I was stationed there '76-'77. So not only did we play each other in high school football, but probably suffered some cold, wet fall,winter, spring and summer together!
After I was out of the Navy in 1988, I ended becoming a Greyhound Driver based in Portland, and would often pick up/drop off at Ft Lewis......

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
No shit, I was on the North Fort side 3rd Brigade, had fun messing with those Ranger 2/76 boys tho... damn you know that Nisqually river is pretty freaking cold in February (y)

And don’t even get me started on Yakima

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Ft. Lewis also in '83-'84. 864th Combat Engrs. Delta Force Support 13 months deployment Honduras (training Contra's against Sandinista's)

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Ft. Lewis also in '83-'84. 864th Combat Engrs. Delta Force Support 13 months deployment Honduras (training Contra's against Sandinista's)

I forgot about that Sam. We traded war stories at camp this year!

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
Bummer about Davis. Looked like the light really clicked on with him in coverage this year. Before he was mostly a special teams guy.

Marine stands for My Ass Rides In Navy Equipment.

Army 1987-1992 Was in Germany when they opened up the Berlin wall. Crazy times!

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
No crap, I was on the North Fort side 3rd Brigade, had fun messing with those Ranger 2/76 boys tho... damn you know that Nisqually river is pretty freaking cold in February (y)

And don’t even get me started on Yakima

Ah yes! Yakima! Who would've thought the beautiful, lush green state of Washington had a desert that was hot, dusty and just plain miserable.

North Fort, what an ugly part of Ft. Lewis during that time. All the WWII barracks and hardly any amenities to speak of. I was the prick that probably busted up a lot of your beer drinking, card playing, gambling payday parties.

Me and my buddy floated down the Nisqually during the summer. It was damn cold then being fed by the snow runoff.

We were soldiers and we were young...and stupid too! I can't believe they gave us guns with real bullets!

I think we hijacked this thread pretty good, don't you @OC--LeftCoast and @bubbaramfan ?

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
Ah yes! Yakima! Who would've thought the beautiful, lush green state of Washington had a desert that was hot, dusty and just plain miserable.

You forgot windy. When I was in National Guard from 1992-2008 we did gunnery @ Yakima most years. The wind would just howl at night and since we were scouts we usually just slept on top of our Hummvee's. Nothing like 14 hours of gunnery followed by 3 hours of lousy sleep for a 5 day drill.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
And here I was thinking I was being original!

Knew I heard that somewhere before! Great movie!

With age comes wisdom and the ability to take quotes from areas that other do know exist. A Few Good Men was released in 1992, I'm sure you used that quote well before then.
tenor.gif

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
With age comes wisdom and the ability to take quotes from areas that other do know exist. A Few Good Men was released in 1992, I'm sure you used that quote well before then.
tenor.gif
Cpt Sobol...We salute the rank, not the man.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
You forgot windy. When I was in National Guard from 1992-2008 we did gunnery @ Yakima most years. The wind would just howl at night and since we were scouts we usually just slept on top of our Hummvee's. Nothing like 14 hours of gunnery followed by 3 hours of lousy sleep for a 5 day drill.

Well Yakima was definitely the armpit of such a green state, damn that Cascade Mountain Range...but what I really hated as a ground pounding grunt, was the sage brush and those body clinging insects..,@VeteranRamFan shirley can relate...then again if he was MILPO perhaps not...

Not worried bout the thread hijack, I’d say it’s run it’s course?