Chris Long

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VelleRams1

UDFA
Name
Velle
Chris Long will need surgery on his ankle will miss a couple of games

Via Twitter

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Best we could have asked for. He'll be back soon. Come on down Ethan Westbrooks. Show us what you got.

anode8

Professional lurker, occasional poster.
Name
Ron
Let's hope that Hayes stays healthy, and time to see what Westbrooks brings to the regular season.

Irish

Starter
I wonder if anyone on the Dallas practice squad has experience with the Rams playbook, has practiced with the team, has rapport with the team and the coaches, and plays the same position...

Hmmm...

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Damn...after he got hurt he walked off with a little help but they sat him down on a trainers table...made me think it wasn't bad. Guess I was completely wrong!

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Well, if we have to have someone get injured, we are deep on the Dline. If we lost a key guy at another position, we'd be in trouble.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.

Via Twitter
a couple games my ass. I just saw an alert that said 8-10 weeks. there is a sick cosmic joke going around the universe apparently where the Rams just get shitted on constantly. someone pour me another drink!

nanotech

Rookie
As much as I like Donald and Westbrooks, that makes 25% of the 8 man rotation rookies, assuming they rotate all 8. However, snaps could be pretty limited for both. I guess I'll follow my own advice and hang tough.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I think we all need to chip in to buy a cow or a lamb or Tim Tebow or somthing and sacrafice it to the football gods or go burn some sage at rams park, this is rediculous.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Sucks but not as bad as it could be. Time to see how good our depth is. Quinn is going to be getting even more attention now.

I wonder if they'll sign Sam off of the Cowboys practice squad.

So 1 or 2 games then?

I think your math is off my friend.

MFaulk107

The Realness
So Hayes is in? Hopefully he fully breaks out. That's why we got this depth people!!

VelleRams1

UDFA
Name
Velle
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The new IR rule would mean he will miss 8 games automatically

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

Via Twitter
Surgery, he was placed on IR designated to return list, be out at least 2 months.