Chris Long

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
This sucks but as others have said, this doesn't break our D-line. Lets see if we really do have the best depth in the league now.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Wow what a way to start a season starting QB goes down then we get beat up in our home opener and lose another key guy for a few months.

Rams can't catch a break. SMH :eek::unsure::doh:

diehard99

UDFA
Name
Derek Blac
Hayes and Westbrooks can handle it, probably better than Long on running downs.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
It was a joke at Mr "Not an ACL"

Ah gotcha.

amusd.gif

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Good grief, this team can't catch a break. This could end up being one of those years. If we keep losing starters we could end up with a top 5 pick. The bright side is we are stocked with talent. Anyone remember how the Spurs ended up with Tim Duncan? The prior season they lost David Robinson for the whole year and went in the tank only to end up with the #1 pick and came away with Duncan. Insert a healthy Admiral with Duncan and boom, championship team. Just saying that a top qb from the draft plus this talent could equate to something similar in the future. I'm still not giving up on this season, however.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Good grief, this team can't catch a break. This could end up being one of those years. If we keep losing starters we could end up with a top 5 pick. The bright side is we are stocked with talent. Anyone remember how the Spurs ended up with Tim Duncan? The prior season they lost David Robinson for the whole year and went in the tank only to end up with the #1 pick and came away with Duncan. Insert a healthy Admiral with Duncan and boom, championship team. Just saying that a top qb from the draft plus this talent could equate to something similar in the future. I'm still not giving up on this season, however.

A QB drafted in the 1st next yr would be coming into a much better organization than SB did in 2010.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Dammit, X, you're laggin' Bro. Get that sage fired up man. I got mine collected, bundled, and burning right now.

GO RAMS!!!!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
This is quite the test we're undergoing this year, isn' it.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
We lose our Offensive leader and our Defensive leader. You can't make this stuff up!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone else want to see what Aaron Donald can do at LDE?