Chiefs cut Maclin/Signs with Ravens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This is not big deal to the Rams. I'm more concerned about the 49ers recent signing of Elvis Dumervil! This guy we're going to have to face a lot!!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I am having trouble guessing how much he got.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/06/12/jeremy-maclin-gets-free-crab-cakes-for-life/

It may not be the incentive that convinced Jeremy Maclin to sign with the Ravens, but free crab cakes for life are a tasty bonus.

Jimmy’s Famous Seafood initially offered Maclin free crab cakes for the length of his contract, according to Jamison Hensley of ESPN. The restaurant, a favorite of Ravens players, later upped the offer to crab cakes for his lifetime, hoping to convince him to sign with Baltimore.

Maclin agreed to a two-year deal Monday.

Ram65

Legend

I guess between 9-11 Million for the two years. That's 4.5 Million to 5.5 Million

You are the cap guy that knows the ins and out the best.

I like to try and guess contracts because free agents come up on the board and some want to sign them. Currently, the Rams aren't flushed with cap space. I know they can redo contracts etc. They have lot's of big contracts to deal with in Donald, Tree not to mention TruJo and others next year. I guessed at 9-11 Million. The problem is the Rams can't afford that much or at least I don't see it be worth it. Same with Eric Decker. It would be nice if they could afford it.

Last edited:

Ram65

Legend

OK I'll have to take your word for it. I guess McVay feels comfortable with the current WR group or wants to get them experience.