Chester Bennington dies

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bnw

Pro Bowler
Speaking as someone who has attempted suicide more than once, I don't want to condemn Chester Bennington. He was obviously in a bad place, and when you're suicidal, you don't think of anyone else. In fact, you think that people will be better off without you.

I agree thats why I'm not into the condemnation going to hell thing within reason. Regarding the big S I'm glad you decided against it.(y)

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Those drugs are not to be screwed with. They are intensely strong.
My ex wife had PTSD. She could function on Prozac but hated the lethargic feeling it gave her. It took the drive out of her.
They swithched her over to welbutrin. That threw her moods in the complete opposite direction. She became violent and even more depressed. Mix in a couple alcoholic beverages and it appeared as if she was a person with no soul. Scarry as hell.

That was exactly my point. Just because a doctor gives you a prescription doesn't make it the right one for you and your symptoms. But just because a few people react poorly or very dangerously with it doesn't mean it should be removed from the market. Many people can still benefit from it.

I never had an issue with Prozac. Zoloft made lethargic and I gained 35 pounds in a month, but I felt great mentally. And there's a very good reason you aren't supposed to drink alcohol with depression meds.

Brain chemistry is a very delicate balance that is still very poorly understood. But the only way to get better at it is to keep trying.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
They swithched her over to welbutrin.

That shit is scary dangerous there are SO many stories out there about poeple flipping out, it should be taken of the market and all of the inventory should be given to the Kardashian Clad. Via enema.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'm sitting around listening to music right now and.....fuck man....this shit still hurts. He was such a talent. He touched so many. Still fuckin sad.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm sitting around listening to music right now and.....fuck man....this shit still hurts. He was such a talent. He touched so many. Still fuckin sad.

Doood.... I just was playing some tunes mixed with Linkin Park. I was listening to that new AC/DC album posted by @BatteringRambo and saved songs into a playlist with... some old Linkin Park. Freak yeah, love some of that.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo

Chris Cornell, Chester Bennington, WTF? How, why???! I still listen to them weekly till this day Kurt Cobain (Post Malone April 2020 Covid Covers set amazing JMHO), Layne Staley, Andrew Wood (Mother Love Bone)... Yeah man I relate.