Chatroom vs. Game day thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I don't know how you guys can even keep up with either while watching the game. It's all I can do to maintain my "hydration" level at the same time, and without DVR I probably wouldn't be able to pull that off. It's tough getting old...
I feel yuh man. It's why I don't spend much time there.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Chat room is fun on game day. It's almost like we're all sitting in the same room. Plus, we have the "Mayor of Drinking" in there... @Tron

Yep, it's like being at the corner pub in there. :cool:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I love the surely spontaneous unfiltered raw emotion of the chatroom. It is the only place you can get away with such raw emotion. I also enjoy the raw humor and entertainment we provide each other.

Athos

Legend
How else to I increase my ROD cred?

Because I clearly suck at betting on games. Thank god I don't put real money down on this sht. :sick:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I love the chat room because you don't have to pull your punches and it is a somewhat "pub" atmosphere. It is especially joyous to someone like me that is usually on "Ram Island" when watching the game. No Ram fans to share the despair or fanfare otherwise. Fair warning though, if you are eating or drinking at your computer during the game, the banter in the chat room may cause you to decorate your stuff in a special "food fight" kind of way. I kinda wish we had some sort of archive because there is often some classic stuff that goes on. Come join us for PRIMETIME FOOTBALL tomorrow night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO RAMS!!!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I love the chat room because you don't have to pull your punches and it is a somewhat "pub" atmosphere. It is especially joyous to someone like me that is usually on "Ram Island" when watching the game. No Ram fans to share the despair or fanfare otherwise. Fair warning though, if you are eating or drinking at your computer during the game, the banter in the chat room may cause you to decorate your stuff in a special "food fight" kind of way. I kinda wish we had some sort of archive because there is often some classic stuff that goes on. Come join us for PRIMETIME FOOTBALL tomorrow night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO RAMS!!!!!

Just don't break the chat room, okay? :LOL: