Celebration thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Thank heavens for Hekker. M... To the.. V.... To the...P.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Fisherball at its finest!!!

Glad to see GZ didnt break down after a bad game like in years past.

Bad game?

Not sure missing a pair of outdoor 55 yarders qualify my friend

That being said, I get your point and 100% agree with the mental aspect

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Its a win so thats a good thing. But that is all I can say. Whats gonna happen when we play an offense that can put up a few points? It doesn't take a good defense to shut down our offense.

The Rams D is 9th against the run, 9th against the pass and 7th overall I think...That's going to keep a lot offenses in check...

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
a win is a win!

Hmmm.. A win is a win if you're a faithful Rams fan like we all are but I'm rather stunned that the offense hasn't made any progress since the game in London.

What happened to this offense since the Detroit game? I'm all about celebrating an ugly victory after a 4 game losing streak but this better be the last game Keenum starts.

I don't mean to be negative but this game better be the last one with Keenum as the Rams starting quarterback. I will be completely be blown away if Fisher stays the course with Case.

Last edited:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Bad game?

Not sure missing a pair of outdoor 55 yarders qualify my friend

That being said, I get your point and 100% agree with the mental aspect
It was mainly being perfect so far and then missing. Not saying he was put in the best position to succeed. Bad game for him regardless. Would have hoped he had made one of those at least. He is Greg the Leg! 50/50 shot on those. I will eat my crow gladly as I was one of the crowd hating on him after last season. Has done a great job this season and was one of the main reasons we won today. Him and the defense.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I certainly wouldn't say that performances warrants a celebration. Lots of work to be done on offense. But there are definitely positives from this game.

The losing streak is over!

Hekker is the best punter in the league. No contest.

Our defence continues to play well. They're inconsistent. I think that is at least in part due to Gregg Williams' high-risk, high-reward style. But then they are healthy on their game, they're easily a top 10 unit IMO. Could even argue top 5.

Britt is legit. He needs to be re-signed.

Pass protection was solid again. The Jets have a very good defensive line. Keenum had time and a clean pocket for most of his passes.

Gurley flashed today. And he did it against a pretty stout defense.

Keenum played like he has to. Unspectacular, but for the most part he made the throws and *didn't turn the ball over*. Gritty performance as well with his running.

Almost everything in your post says celebration to me...

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Hmmm.. A win is a win if you're a faithful Rams fan like we all are but I'm rather stunned that the offense isn't making any progress since the game in London. If they beat Miami next week with Goff as the starter, this game will end up being a big win.. What happened to this offense since the Detroit game?

I saw zero today that says Goff will play next week...If 4 losses in a row didn't get him in the game, today's win certainly won't, IMO..

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
FGF!!!!!!!!!!!
#fieldgoalfest
#gregtheleg
#placekickersrock
#whoneedstouchdowns
#weputthefootinfootball

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I saw zero today that says Goff will play next week...If 4 losses in a row didn't get him in the game, today's win certainly won't, IMO..

You could be right Mikey.... I will be stunned if Keenum starts next week.. Well not stunned because it's Fisher's call but very surprised to say the least. Today's victory was against one of the worst teams in the NFL with a project quarterback starting for the first time.

Are you fine with Fisher going with Keenum next week? Goff may look like crap if he starts but the Rams chances of making the playoffs with this offense is 5% at best. Right?

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
You could be right Mikey.... I will be stunned if Keenum starts next week.. Well not stunned because it's Fisher's call but very surprised to say the least. Today's victory was against one of the worst teams in the NFL with a project quarterback starting for the first time.

Are you fine with Fisher going with Keenum next week? Goff may look like crap if he starts but the Rams chances of making the playoffs with this offense is 5% at best. Right?

Can't argue, I was just making the point that Fisher doesn't seem likely to make the change...He seems to want to ride Keenum till the math stops the playoff chances...I would like to see Goff as well...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I didn't think that they would win so hurrah for a win no matter how ugly.
200w.gif

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Hmmm.. A win is a win if you're a faithful Rams fan like we all are but I'm rather stunned that the offense hasn't made any progress since the game in London.

What happened to this offense since the Detroit game? I'm all about celebrating an ugly victory after a 4 game losing streak but this better be the last game Keenum starts.

I don't mean to be negative but this game better be the last one with Keenum as the Rams starting quarterback. I will be completely be blown away if Fisher stays the course with Case.

With NO help from the O.

Those guys are earning their money.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I keep thinking about that we made that big play you have to have winning close games on the road. We haven't been able to come up with that play lately. Today Tree made that play. Hard fought game and we made the biggest plays for the win.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
This 9-6 victory will have Fisher thinking that the offense is perfect as it is.
Disagree

I doubt JF is happy or satisfied

Of course if the post was meant as satire, I missed the blue font