Celebration thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
1*QOmvdJOTT6ip7Zq5nb3uyQ.jpeg

Was that like the longest punt ever , I don't mean bouncing 78 yards , that thing was like 78 yards in the air

Oh yah!

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/video/rams-hekker-pins-jets-deep-with-78-yard-punt-111316

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
So ugly but I'll take it. Happiness for a week of listening to NFL channel on Sirius to/from work, and still a miniscule sliver of hope for this team to right the ship.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Let's see if we can build on it!
I think Gurrrley and the O-Line started clicking together in the second Half, and IF they can build on that the Rams will start a real Win streak!(y)
And before I forget, Anyone who says Britt is not a "#1" WR can KMA!! & catches for 109 yards, all those 3rd down conversion!:wow:
And Cooper shined when he had to come in for Tavon!!(y):D

And I don't want to forget "HEKKER!!!!!", After that 72 yard Punt last week, I was wondering IF he could repeat it this week! Sure enough, BOOM!! a 78 Yarder! Double ..:wow::wow:
And I don't want to leave out Ogltree's FANTASTIC Int!:yess:

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Hmmm.. A win is a win if you're a faithful Rams fan like we all are but I'm rather stunned that the offense hasn't made any progress since the game in London.

What happened to this offense since the Detroit game? I'm all about celebrating an ugly victory after a 4 game losing streak but this better be the last game Keenum starts.

I don't mean to be negative but this game better be the last one with Keenum as the Rams starting quarterback. I will be completely be blown away if Fisher stays the course with Case.

Aren't there plenty of Goff threads for this post?

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
With NO help from the O.

Those guys are earning their money.

You couldn't be more correct @LesBaker... The Defense has earned every single cent on their paychecks! The scrum between Ogletree and Donald today was something I actually respected no matter what the reason was.

How the Defense has kept its composure this long should be commended at the highest level. Next week at home vs Miami will make or break the fans of Los Angeles. A must win game for Fisher at all costs for the LA fan base..

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's really strange to feel this way for a kicker like Johnny Hekker. He's just not a kicker, what he does affects games by pinning the other team deep into bad field position for them. He is so bloody good at it, we need to spend extra to keep him when the time comes...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
So ugly but I'll take it. Happiness for a week of listening to NFL channel on Sirius to/from work, and still a miniscule sliver of hope for this team to right the ship.
I'll take an Ugly Win over a Pretty Loss any day!(y);):D

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Aren't there plenty of Goff threads for this post?

Goff threads have become as common as the sun rising every morning... Nothing new or unexpected Ramlock... You can expect them in full force next week my fellow Rams fan brethren.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Goff threads have become as common as the sun rising every morning... Nothing new or unexpected Ramlock... You can expect them in full force next week my fellow Rams fan brethren.

Yeah

I pass most of them by.....

Not a lot of new material

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Btw Jets have a great defense.Congratulations Jeff Fisher
Yes, and coming into today's game they where 4th against the Run, which makes ,what Gurley did to them, in the second half, that much sweeter!!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Goff threads have become as common as the sun rising every morning

Yes, and I'm curious what happens once Goff plays and proves Fisher correct, that he wasn't actually ready to start after all. My guess is then there will be less "start Goff now" threads and more "fire Fisher and Snead" threads, sigh.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
And before I forget, Anyone who says Britt is not a "#1" WR can KMA!! & catches for 109 yards, all those 3rd down conversion!
I believe they were saying the Yets hadn't allowed a 100 yd receiver all season. Britt is beasting.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
It's really strange to feel this way for a kicker like Johnny Hekker. He's just not a kicker, what he does affects games by pinning the other team deep into bad field position for them. He is so bloody good at it, we need to spend extra to keep him when the time comes...
And every team has to prepare for the Rams punt team.

They have to prepare for fakes, shifts, the gunners....all of it.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
Yes, and coming into today's game they where 4th against the Run, which makes ,what Gurley did to them, in the second half, that much sweeter!!

Big agree!! Pounding the rock in the 2nd half has been a missing element the last few games. OL has wanted to keep pounding as the defense tires. Hopefully continues next week.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yes, and I'm curious what happens once Goff plays and proves Fisher correct, that he wasn't actually ready to start after all. My guess is then there will be less "start Goff now" threads and more "fire Fisher and Snead" threads, sigh.
200.gif